final season record?

FalfaninNY

the season is coming close to an end but there is still time for a quick play off run. With a five and five record rite now they are not completly out of the picture, how i see the falcons ending up are either 9-7 or 10-6. I think that we will sweep the bucs, we will beat the two other new york teams and then we may or may not beat the saints to early to tell. what you think?

I don't think how many games the falcons win will matter as much as which games they win... you have to beat Tampa twice (NFC and divisional games)... and you can not lose to the Eagles (NFC opponent and possible wildcard team). With losses already to DAL and NYG... beating the Eagles and winning as many NFC games as possible is key. The AFC games mean squat at this point... lose once to Tampa... and don't beat the Eagles... and it really won't matter what your final record is.

I don't think how many games the falcons win will matter as much as which games they win... you have to beat Tampa twice (NFC and divisional games)... and you can not lose to the Eagles (NFC opponent and possible wildcard team). With losses already to DAL and NYG... beating the Eagles and winning as many NFC games as possible is key. The AFC games mean squat at this point... lose once to Tampa... and don't beat the Eagles... and it really won't matter what your final record is.

I wouldn't say the AFC games mean squat but I agree with the fact that the Eagles game is an absolute must win game. If we don't beat them, I think the season is over. We would lost the tie break to the whole darn division.

I think we can afford one more loss and still grab a wild card spot. I just can't see us beating New Orleans because the coverage of our DB's has gotten progressively worse since the first time we played them and we all know what Drew Bree's likes to do. We should beat Tampa twice, the Jets, the Bills and Philly is about 50-50 but I think will win and go 10-6.