Wouldn't it be ironic...

thanat0s

Wouldn't it be ironic if Vick, fresh out of prison and all the troubles he's had, got a Super Bowl ring as a backup his first year back?

I don't know why that occurred to me, but it did...

It would be ironic but he would know as well as us that he has NOTHING to do with getting that ring. He was just on the right team at the right time. That ring wouldn't mean crap.

Well, I don't have anything against Vick. I never wanted him in the first place, and my position on his QBing ability is well documented here over the years, but I wish him luck going forward. If we don't get to the SB and win it, then I wouldn't be upset to see Philly win it, just because his getting a ring would p-off those morons over at PETA...

Wouldn't it be ironic if Vick, fresh out of prison and all the troubles he's had, got a Super Bowl ring as a backup his first year back?

Let's take this a little further...

On the show Pawn Stars that was on the History Channel, they showed that they had a 2001 Patriots Super Bowl ring, and I could not help but imagine it was the one given to Drew Bledsoe.

That's not irony. Irony is when something is stated or written and the oppisite is real. That darn Alanis Morrissette song really screwed people up with the meaning ;)

It doesn't matter it won't be like he really worked for it and deserve it having someone carry you to a super bowl to me isn't impressive

I cant believe I am saying this, but If I want anybody to go to the Super Bowl this year from our conference(other than us) I want the Saints to go

I dont want Philly to go for the reason of what the OP said

I dont want Favre to go

I dont want the Cowboys to go

I dont want Arizona again