Chris Houston interview

RyanFalconMan

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing about Chris, is he was a second round pick, invested good money in this guy, has a great physical physique but no ball skills. Its one of those things where you see a pumped up ripped UFC guy fight a skinny guy who knows all the different techniques and fighting styles, and the skinny guy wins. Chris Houston is that pumped up guy who just looks the part but doesn't do the things it takes to be great at what he does. I wanted Houston to work out, he could of saved us the time of finding more corners, but his time is up. It was nice knowing you Houston, I mean Petrino really ****** us in the *** with his Arkansas Razorback love picks.

I am pretty sure the staff wanted Chris Owens and Tye Hill to eventually slowly get up to speed, but I think its their time to get in there. It can't get any worse fellas with the corner situation. The only thing this team can do is put in different players who haven't had a chance to prove themselves. I know its risky but its better than teams literally attacking Houston and Grimes

Edited by RyanFalconMan

i really believe i am alot better than him even against NFL recievers. Im the same height as him. He probably has a little more speed than i do. I run around a 4.45 or something like. Hes stronger I know 2 but I'm 5'11 gonna get around 6'1 when im done growing and I also play WR and QB so im very sure my ball skills are alot better than his. Wish i was in college now. Will be in college next year. I know its alot of hard work 2 make pros but **** if people like this are making it then i think with a little more work maybe i could be playing 4 my falcons soon. ;) Not 2 add HOUSTON IS A BUM

What sucks is that this guy has all the talent and physical tools to be a really good starter at this level. We've been saying the same thing for two years "He's in great position he just needs to turn his head around make a play on the ball." Its time to move on even if that means throwing Owens into the fire.

I have no problem turing my head - I always need to see what is at the other end of the buffett.

As a former 300 lber myself, I've done my share of swerving around buffets, lol. Nearly dying from a sudden onset of Diabetes in January put an end to that for me. Now I'm at 220 or so and I have to eat the stuff nobody wants off your average buffet. I still cheat from time to time when no one's looking, though, lol.

As a former 300 lber myself, I've done my share of swerving around buffets, lol. Nearly dying from a sudden onset of Diabetes in January put an end to that for me. Now I'm at 220 or so and I have to eat the stuff nobody wants off your average buffet. I still cheat from time to time when no one's looking, though, lol.

Nice!

Did anyone see how HOuston looked when he got that PI call in the endzone, he looked like he was going to cry then. It is kind of sad because this is their job, their livelyhood, but hey when you cant prove to be an assest, that is what happens.

Sad? This is what they get paid to do, what we pay our hard earned money for. When the bagger at Wal-Mart puts canned food on your bread do you feel bad? No, you beat her with a 5 lb bag of sugar. Am I right? :ph34r: