The Predator once again a Saint

Dago

I like this move....I also like what else was in the article-

Fortunately, the Saints are expecting positive news regarding their other players with injuries.

Running back Reggie Bush (knee), defensive tackle Sedrick Ellis (knee) and cornerback Jabari Greer (groin) -- none of whom played Sunday against Tampa Bay --- all are expected to play against the Patriots.

The best thing about that article is you might be getting Ellis and Greer back! Bust and the predator are no noticeable help as far as I can see! Go Pats! :P

The really funny thing is, McKenzie might actually have been a help to a team with, shall we say, sub-par CBs. Know anyone with crappy corners?

talk about a deep secondary

Porter, Greer, Jenkins, McAlister, McKenzie, Gay

and I agree Sniper. Why wouldn't the GM of a team with bad corners even bring McKenzie or McAlister for a workout?

Maybe they did..... and they were not healthy or looked bad...

Maybe they were not interested in the teams that were interested in them?

who knows @ this point.

Maybe they did..... and they were not healthy or looked bad...

Maybe they were not interested in the teams that were interested in them?

who knows @ this point.

I can agree with the second statement.

Mcallister said that one of his biggest principles in returning is he wanted to return and play for a contender, and only a contender. The Saints are a contender.

Edited by nolafan33

If the Predator can still bring it even near the level he was playing at before then our secondary just became straight beastly. I don't guess there's any way him and McAlister are both dressed for the Pats game, but if there were a bunch of CBs out there who had been sitting out of football that I had to choose from to step in and contribute on short notice, both of those guys would be at the top of the list.

Every week our DBs are becoming less and less Jason David B)

What has McAlister or McKenzie done for you? That's right nothing...[sarcasm off]

Forget their secondary...bigger question is what team is gonna outscore that offense.

They don't need Reggie Bush....Have you watched those dudes Pierre and Bell?

I've said it before and I'll say it again...stop Wes Welker and you've stopped the Patriots....

Yeah, like Moss is not a weapon? :lol:

Moss is a weapon, but Welker makes that passing game work. He is like Lance Moore for us...always seems to find the weak point in the coverage, catches anything near him, and can take whatever punishment a defender can put out.

What has McAlister or McKenzie done for you? That's right nothing...[sarcasm off]

at least our front office recognized a need and didnt sit on their their collective arses. maybe those two will suck, but trying to fix a problem is better than allowing a weekly suckfest take away your post season chances

at least our front office recognized a need and didnt sit on their their collective arses. maybe those two will suck, but trying to fix a problem is better than allowing a weekly suckfest take away your post season chances

The Saints seem to have a sense of urgency about addressing faults and making adjustments this year... it seems to be working B)

nice therory but if they do suck what good does it do??

If its not improvement its worthless to do it......thats why I think you have not seen the falcons makea move for a corner, because no one available was really better then what we have.

Our corners get a bad rap but its not just them, they have had their share of bad moments but our linebackers while all 3 are very very good tacklers and play the run well.... they are limited in pass coverage.

Decoud is developing nicely but he still makes the mistakes that a 2nd year player are prone to make.

Not to mention there our times our pass rush has been non existant, and with no pass rush ANY seocndary is goingto get ate up.

Making a move just to mak a move, if it does not make things better then it actually is worse imo.

Because that tells the guys you want to lead you that you lost confidence in them.

nice therory but if they do suck what good does it do??

If its not improvement its worthless to do it......thats why I think you have not seen the falcons makea move for a corner, because no one available was really better then what we have.

Our corners get a bad rap but its not just them, they have had their share of bad moments but our linebackers while all 3 are very very good tacklers and play the run well.... they are limited in pass coverage.

Decoud is developing nicely but he still makes the mistakes that a 2nd year player are prone to make.

Not to mention there our times our pass rush has been non existant, and with no pass rush ANY seocndary is goingto get ate up.

Making a move just to mak a move, if it does not make things better then it actually is worse imo.

Because that tells the guys you want to lead you that you lost confidence in them.

Yeah, Decoud seems to be the only bright spot in our secondary.