Chris Houston is the New Bruce "easy" Pickens.

bigmildog

It's that time of the year, we're 5-5. Still in the wild card race. Things need to be done, will Coach Smith do it, or will he follow in the footsteps of Reeves and Mora and lament on the execution of his team. Talk about how fiery and prepared they are, and how things just haven't gone our way.

Houston needs to be benched. He is not the best option, he is a liability, and his nerves may have gotten the best of him. Same with Elam. He needs to be released immediately. Dude must have some balls to look down at Koenan every time he screws up a kick. Finally, Jenkins, I'm not sure what his deal is. He gets 8 catches for 80 something yards, but drops the important, easy touchdown. Get it together man.

I'd have renewed hope if on sunday I seen #21owens out there at RCB.

Even if he did get beat which is probably inevitable......if our vet are playing like rooks, then we should play the rooks!

That's the thing could it really be worse if he was starting? I don't think that it would be, he would at the very minimum get his head turned around at look at the ball.

It's that time of the year, we're 5-5. Still in the wild card race. Things need to be done, will Coach Smith do it, or will he follow in the footsteps of Reeves and Mora and lament on the execution of his team. Talk about how fiery and prepared they are, and how things just haven't gone our way.

Houston needs to be benched. He is not the best option, he is a liability, and his nerves may have gotten the best of him. Same with Elam. He needs to be released immediately. Dude must have some balls to look down at Koenan every time he screws up a kick. Finally, Jenkins, I'm not sure what his deal is. He gets 8 catches for 80 something yards, but drops the important, easy touchdown. Get it together man.

I agree with you on the fact that Houston needs to be benched. I honestly don't get it. He plays horribly week in and week out, yet he is a constant fixture at RCB. I don't even want to get started on Elam and Jenkins!