I SAY YESTERDAY WAS THE LAST BAD GAME FOR THE FALCONS THIS YEAR!

Well This year has had its downs more than ups! Everyone was thinking Ryan was on a sophmore slump but then he does what he did yeasterday! The defense CANT get any worse RIGHT? Elam Cant miss anymore chipshot FG'S RIGHT?

jENKINS CANT DROP ANYMORE PASSES right? My point is This team has had more bad this year than good so the next 6 games I see this team playing lights out! Lightsout in a good way it wouldnt suprise me if they win the rest and if u dont believe then you are not a real Falcon Fan!

My predictions of next 6 Games

Bucs 10 Falcons 42(we are mad. we are at home and bucs in way)

Eagles 14 Falcons 38 (vick who? Falcons kill them )

Saints 21 Falcons 35(payback)

Bills 13 Falcons 31 (no contest-owens might get 1 td)

Jets 14 Falcons 28(in ny cold! But Ryan outplays Sanchez and shows who is real deal)

Bucs 17 Falcons 40(close at first then we stomp them)

There I said it and I Believe!!!

Well This year has had its downs more than ups! Everyone was thinking Ryan was on a sophmore slump but then he does what he did yeasterday! The defense CANT get any worse RIGHT? Elam Cant miss anymore chipshot FG'S RIGHT?

jENKINS CANT DROP ANYMORE PASSES right? My point is This team has had more bad this year than good so the next 6 games I see this team playing lights out! Lightsout in a good way it wouldnt suprise me if they win the rest and if u dont believe then you are not a real Falcon Fan!

My predictions of next 6 Games

Bucs 10 Falcons 42(we are mad. we are at home and bucs in way)

Eagles 14 Falcons 38 (vick who? Falcons kill them )

Saints 21 Falcons 35(payback)

Bills 13 Falcons 31 (no contest-owens might get 1 td)

Jets 14 Falcons 28(in ny cold! But Ryan outplays Sanchez and shows who is real deal)

Bucs 17 Falcons 40(close at first then we stomp them)

There I said it and I Believe!!!

You think our defense is going to hold all of these opponents to under 21 points?

I think all gloves are off now. The BVG experiment, the Chris Houston experiment and Brent Grimes experiment are now over. The Jason Elam exp also. I know Grimes has a couple of INT's but he is still getting dominated. All those things have to change for us to finally reach to our potential. If we dont make changes on all those, than we will have a very hard time winning.