Charges against Jackson dropped by DA

Almo$t a$ nice a$ the Gator$ landing Mack Brown'$ commitment.

:lol:

I love Georgia fans. Florida has won 2 of the past 3 National Championships, is 11-0 this year, dominated UGA two years in a row and is back in the SEC Title Game with a chance to go to and win their 3rd BCS National Title in 4 years while UGA is 6-5 and has a dusty NC trophy that in one year will be 30 years old.

But the ONLY reason a kid would choose the Gators over such an amazingly dominating program like UGA is because of under the table monetary exchanges.

Yeeeaaa.

Edited by The Snellvillain

:lol:

I love Georgia fans. Florida has won 2 of the past 3 National Championships, is 11-0 this year, dominated UGA two years in a row and is back in the SEC Title Game with a chance to go to and win their 3rd BCS National Title in 4 years while UGA is 6-5 and has a dusty NC trophy that in one year will be 30 years old.

But the ONLY reason a kid would choose the Gators over such an amazingly dominating program like UGA is because of under the table monetary exchanges.

Yeeeaaa.

I love Florida fans. They never overgeneralize other fanbases. :lol:

And I'm sure Janzen will get himself in another barfight soon enough. He really dodged a pellet on this one.