The play before the sack/fumble ...

I wish I could DVR games to play back things like this, but that technology doesn't exist in my house!!!!

The play right before the Ryan sack and fumble in the second quarter ... the "incomplete pass" to White.

Can someone enlighten me on this one a bit? For all the world, that looked like a complete pass that was forced out by contact with the ground. I was sure it was going to be reviewed, and that we were going to have a first down, which only intensified my frustration with the next play.

For someone who was able to watch this more than once, was Roddy bobbling on the way down?

I wish I could DVR games to play back things like this, but that technology doesn't exist in my house!!!!

The play right before the Ryan sack and fumble in the second quarter ... the "incomplete pass" to White.

Can someone enlighten me on this one a bit? For all the world, that looked like a complete pass that was forced out by contact with the ground. I was sure it was going to be reviewed, and that we were going to have a first down, which only intensified my frustration with the next play.

For someone who was able to watch this more than once, was Roddy bobbling on the way down?

I didn't understand that either. He caught the ball, took a step, had it firmly in his grasp all the way to the ground. Kenny "I should be calling baseball" Albert said it was clearly incomplete. That's the same fool who did not understand the signal for holding when the ref's mic failed a few weeks back.

I wondered about that play also. Where was our 50 mil. a year man at y.day? He usually don't show up much in cold games anyway, but it wasn't cold. I only say him on a couple of plays.

I did like how he squirmed for another yard on one play though.

I don't like losing, and I'm very concerned about b2b thang.

Edited by nobkowski

It looked like a catch with two steps down and then a fumble.

Of all the plays for Coach not to challenge...

It was inside of 2 minutes left, and evidently those in the replay booth were already in line for the bathroom.

It was an obvious catch and fumble. Gonzalez recovered. We were robbed. I still can't understand why it wasn't immediately reviewed. This is one time that Smith SHOULD have called a time out and asked for it.

It was inside of 2 minutes left, and evidently those in the replay booth were already in line for the bathroom.

It was an obvious catch and fumble. Gonzalez recovered. We were robbed. I still can't understand why it wasn't immediately reviewed. This is one time that Smith SHOULD have called a time out and asked for it.

YES, thank you. Whether it was forced out by the ground OR a fumble recovered by Gonzalez, that was a first down that could have changed the entire dynamic of the game, considering the next play. I doubt the blitz would have come quite so strong on a first down (if at all) as it did on a 3rd and 8 ... thus, no sack / fumble on the Giants side of the field.

I'm even angrier about this play realizing that no one saw anything different than I did. Absolutely agree that Smitty (even though he couldn't challenge himself) should have been screaming for a booth review.