If you were TD would you do this

If you were TD would you use a first round pick in this years coming draft to acquire an established pass rusher via trade? if so who would you want? I would trade for terrell suggs from the baltimore ravens.. i like his hybrid LB/DE ability and his proven ability to rush the pasher. IF we could actually get to QBS like Eli manning we could have possibly won that game.. No pash rush= crap secondary performance period...

If you were TD would you use a first round pick in this years coming draft to acquire an established pass rusher via trade? if so who would you want? I would trade for terrell suggs from the baltimore ravens.. i like his hybrid LB/DE ability and his proven ability to rush the pasher. IF we could actually get to QBS like Eli manning we could have possibly won that game.. No pash rush= crap secondary performance period...

maybe... im not sold on terrel suggs for us... he's a great pass rushing DE/OLB who has great athletic ability but he would likely be far less productive in a 4-3. He also benfits from having haloti ngata eating up blockers. and the oline's fear of ray lewis kill their QB. someone like mario williams i would definatley do it for but it would take more than a first. although if we could pry someone like tuck, umenyoura, robert mathis, freeney, or tamba hali. i'd be ok with it

maybe... im not sold on terrel suggs for us... he's a great pass rushing DE/OLB who has great athletic ability but he would likely be far less productive in a 4-3. He also benfits from having haloti ngata eating up blockers. and the oline's fear of ray lewis kill their QB. someone like mario williams i would definatley do it for but it would take more than a first. although if we could pry someone like tuck, umenyoura, robert mathis, freeney, or tamba hali. i'd be ok with it

i agree totally with what you are saying i think we need young but veteran talent brought in to shore up this d line so and help develop the talent we have busterson is not the answer and abraham while good has been invisible if not in decline...

I rather seeing us spending the Draft pick on a CB, we need help on secondary more.

but all in all, i dont think TD will send out next year 1st ground at all, cause we already spent the 2nd ground on Gonzales, aint no way TD will go on a draft without 1st and 2nd ground pick.

I rather seeing us spending the Draft pick on a CB, we need help on secondary more.

but all in all, i dont think TD will send out next year 1st ground at all, cause we already spent the 2nd ground on Gonzales, aint no way TD will go on a draft without 1st and 2nd ground pick.

good point as well but i also believe that an effective and consistent pass rush improves the secondary tremendously... while i know people on this board may or may not like kerney i felt that when healthy he was highly effective.. bierman reminds me of him... i wish we did not let kerney go because a abraham kerney tandem on d line would have struck fear into offensive coordinators everywhere.... also it doesnt seem that TD has much luck drafting corners.. not that i do not have faith in him i do i just feel that a young veteran presence is needed..

actually evo's got a point... although potentially we could give a KC a 1st and 4th/5th for Tamba Hali and their 2nd/3rd

I would rather go after a pass rusher in FA, Kampmann comes to mind, or draft a DE (Morgan,Hardy, Lane) or possible a pass rushing OLB early in draft.

maybe a cornerback

i think linebackers are much easier to draft and develop than CBS

we'll have bab and jerry

and abe for another year and then kroy/chauncy. (i do think we will draft another unless they see soething in sidebury)

i think the next draft will be defense orientated again and that first rund pick one way or another will be for a CB