I'm not hating here when I say this but.................

Xnex

I think neither Tebow nor McCoy have had a season worthy of being invited to attend the ceremony live. I can't really say for certain who I think should be there. But I think C.J. Spiller, Toby Gerhart, and maybe even Jeremiah Masoli have earned serious consideration for the award. And the best player in the game today could very well be Ndamukong Suh but he doesn't stand a chance.

Do you guys agree or disagree with me on Tebow and McCoy. If you disagree with me please state your case for the player you believe I am wrong about. Also, who do you think should be at the ceremony in New York?

Tebow? No. McCoy? Maybe. Ingram? Probably.

I'd love to see one of the dark horses like Spiller or Gerhart take it though

Yeah, I have no dam-ned clue how I left Ingram off of my list. And even he isn't having one of those huge statistical seasons that jumps off the page at you. But when you watch Bama play it's very obvious how valuable he is to the team and how talented the guy is.

Tebow and McCoy are still undefeated and that's all the case they need

I don't agree with that at all. Being undefeated is an incredible team accomplishment. While Tebow and McCoy are the leaders of their teams neither of them are having awe inspiring seasons statistically speaking. I think Tebow does more to inspire his team and almost will them to victory than any player I've ever seen. But he shouldn't even sniff the heisman ceremony this year, IMO.

I don't think Tebow should be in the discussion at all (as of right now), but he likely will be.

I would take Ingram right now, but the next two weeks could change it all up. I would like for someone not from a traditional power like a Gerhart or a Spiller to have a chance, but Spiller didn't show much this weekend and Gerhart's team lost. Spiller gets two more nationally televised games though. Suh has been as dominating as a DT could possibly be, but it probably won't be enough. He could get an invite though, especially if he plays well vs Texas.

Everyone was pumping up Keenum not that long ago, which is weird considering Kellan Moore has been even better, and very few are mentioning him.