I HATE VICK.....GIVING UP ON THAT THUG!

Matty MeIts

You let me down, Vick. I was all up in your nuts and you can't even come back and make an impact. You've had what, like one good play this year? All you've done is slow down the eagles momentum and bother McNabb. Go away already....this is one fan who is not on your nuts anymore!!

O yeah.....and Matt Ryan is looking VERY good. I am becoming a believer.

Edited by NOSTRODAMUS

1. Wrong forum

2. Get a life. Why are you posting this? The guy has done his time and is playing football for the Eagles. but you were one of the people who didnt want to see him back in the NFL. Nanny nanny boo boo.

If you have to ask "Why are you posting this" after looking at his picture then I have to ask why did you bother asking that question.

But I also have to tell you that being on the roster of an NFL team is along way from playing. He is on the roster of the Eagles but he isn't even close to playing football. Nanny nanny boo boo back at ya.

If you have to ask "Why are you posting this" after looking at his picture then I have to ask why did you bother asking that question.

But I also have to tell you that being on the roster of an NFL team is along way from playing. He is on the roster of the Eagles but he isn't even close to playing football. Nanny nanny boo boo back at ya.

I think what Stunna is saying is, it's so gay for you men to dwell on Vick this much. You look like an idiot as much as the OP. Vick is not in Atlanta anymore, so therefore, it's the wrong forum. You may be one of those upset klansmen that wanted to see him suffer. We, things didn't go as you had wished.

How can a guy lose 100+ mil, hmmm, its got to be one of the biggest swings in American history. For him to go from what he was in his prime to now, is really unbelievable. He had an opportunity that only a very few people in the whole world get, and he blew it all for a dumb dog fighting game.

It should be a lesson for everyone to learn.

Everytime I think of this it reminds me of the saying "a fool and his money are soon parted."

And the sad thing is that Vick completely put himself in this situation.

He had the longest run of the game last nite for Philly.