Saints are pretty good....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Saints could get some of the defensive starters back for the Pats(Sed Ellis -Greer). Time to stuff the run like in the first 5 games.

I believe this conference(not just the division) belongs to the Saints for the foreseeable future. It must suck to witness this transformation from a rivals standpoint.

What exactly is this huge thing your choking on? take it out your mouth dude.

Let me correct that for you:

"What exactly is this huge thing you're choking on? Take it out of your mouth, dude."

Also, in your sig......certain words like passion and football do not need to be capitalized, while "I" should be. I probably learned that in 3rd grade. Are you there yet?

Why do you all think the Falcons will win the second match up, when they gave their best shot the first time?

Dude, really, nobody cares.

You showed your true colors the week the Saints fans were trolling this board and you jumped right in with them and their inappropriate ish. All those posts you have here, and you pillaged this board you are often on, with the rest of the losers.

Dude, really, nobody cares.

You showed your true colors the week the Saints fans were trolling this board and you jumped right in with them and their inappropriate ish. All those posts you have here, and you pillaged this board you are often on, with the rest of the losers.

:wacko: My true colors are black and gold so what is your point?

Also in contention to score most points in league history.

What does this mean in your opinion?

Considering the top 3 highest scoring teams in NFL history ('83 'Skins, '98 Vikings, '07 Patriots) didn't win the Super Bowl, honestly, it doesn't mean much.

Edited by Travis2k7

Alot of teams "almost" beat teams like the Colts, Saints, and Pats, but always seem to come up on the short end. ;)

Like I said we will be home this time and it will be a different story.

Do you think that is all that plays into beating them? My opinion is you don't have the personnel nor the coaching to beat this team. It's becoming a legit powerhouse and the fans and the media are downplaying the obvious.