WELL THATS ALL SHE WROTE, JUST LIKE I PREDICTED THE FALCONS WILL NOT BE PLAYOFF BOUND!

NOSTRADAMUS

I predict the Atlanta Fans/Media won't dog out their GOLDEN BOY MATT RYAN like they did Vick

Please. Vick's shortcomings were tolerated for a very long time around here, even though he quit on the team at times, and made many poor decisions. His work ethic was non-existent, and he was stupid enough to get himself thrown in prison over moronic behavior. He is not a champion on any level. He was raw talent and nothing more. I liked him when he played here, but in retrospect, he did more harm than good.

Ryan is bashed on this board everyday by dumbazzes. How do you not see this?

PLEASE TAKE YOUR CRAPPY QB BACK WHERE HE CAME FROM. HE IS A FRAUD!!! THINGS ARE ALOT DIFFERENT WHEN HE IS NOT PLAYING THE FARVELESS VIKES, LIONS, RAMS, CHIEFS, ETC. HE IS A FRAUD AND THIS TEAM IS A FRAUD. BIRDS OF PREY??? NO HOW ABOUT BIRDS OF GAY.

:wacko: :wacko: This post, right here, is quite possibly the most moronic thing I have EVER read, anywhere. Wow.