Tampa Bay

New Orleans

Carolina

San Francisco

Seattle

Cleveland

Pittsburgh

NFC East

So looking ahead, does the 2010 schedule look harder? Or simpiler than our 2009 one? I'm almost inclined to say harder! So get ready for the tough road to continue. I for one am looking forward to it!

"To be the best, you have to beat the best!"

-------

Home

Tampa Bay

New Orleans

Carolina

Arizona

St. Louis

Baltimore

Cincinnati

NFC North

Away

Tampa Bay

New Orleans

Carolina

San Francisco

Seattle

Cleveland

Pittsburgh

NFC East

So looking ahead, does the 2010 schedule look harder? Or simpiler than our 2009 one? I'm almost inclined to say harder! So get ready for the tough road to continue. I for one am looking forward to it!

How do you figure this to be harder?

The NFC South is the same, and Pittsburgh is the only hard team I really see on the road (assuming we get Washington possibly as our NFC east opponent?).

Edited by jlrfalcon

-------

Home

Tampa Bay

New Orleans

Carolina

Arizona

St. Louis

Baltimore

Cincinnati

NFC North

Away

Tampa Bay

New Orleans

Carolina

San Francisco

Seattle

Cleveland

Pittsburgh

NFC East

i see tis as a lot easier considering our hardest away opponent is pittsburgh which will be tough but just like this last game against the giants is winnable... i always like the falcons at home and i think this will play to matt ryans strengths all year

The NFC South is the same, and Pittsburgh is the only hard team I really see on the road (assuming we get Washington possibly as our NFC east opponent?).

I think its a really tough schedule. The Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, and even the Browns play extremely hardnose football. We will more than likely play the Giants or the Eagles in the NFC East. Hopefully we wont have to play any teams coming off of bye weeks since we got screwed this year!

The NFC East opponent would be the team that finished in the same place as us. Example baring a complete and total meltdown by us we'll finish 2nd in the NFC South. If the Eagles finish 2nd in the NFC East that's who we'll face next year.