I HAVEN'T SAID ONE WORD ABOUT THIS PLAYER

nobkowski

Jenkins lost this game for us. Ryan made a great read under duress to get him the ball and he dropped another one.

Last year was a fluke ! ! ! He needs to go. Along with Elam.

Elam has had a great career, but he is offically over the hill. Jenks, on the other hand, especially for a first rounder,

does not fit the bill. Put him on the practice squad and bring up Bergeron. Then let him go, unless you can get a

7th rounder for him.

Not really sure what is going on with ABE this season. Honestly I just haven't noticed him since early on so I am not sure if they are double teaming him or using some other techniques to keep him off of the QB. It has to be something though or an injury that we don't know about because he's not old enough to be worn down yet and he doesn't just forget how to rush the passer over the off-season. It's a mystery.

As for Jenkins I think that he is a solid # 3 but I never understood us rushing to give him that big contract so early last season. I mean I do understand the philosophy actually of wrapping up your players that you perceive as, "key" but I just disagree with Jenkins being one of them and that's not because he dropped a TD today.

It's because I don't see him open enough and I have more faith in Ryan to spread the ball around so if Jenkins isn't getting targets it's his fault and not Ryans.

Who would you put at # 2? Our future #2 with 2 WR sets is hurt. If HD wasn't hurt I would be all for putting him in the # 2 with him going back to the slot in 3 WR sets. I've always taken up for MJ but he should have made that catch....

With that being said other than the drop in the endzone he had a nice game. 6 catches for 76 yards. No way in h3ll we get rid of him but IF HD was not hurt I might try a shake up... just as a wake up call for Jenks...

Who would you put at # 2? Our future #2 with 2 WR sets is hurt. If HD wasn't hurt I would be all for putting him in the # 2 with him going back to the slot in 3 WR sets. I've always taken up for MJ but he should have made that catch....

With that being said other than the drop in the endzone he had a nice game. 6 catches for 76 yards. No way in h3ll we get rid of him but IF HD was not hurt I might try a shake up... just as a wake up call for Jenks...

Douglass may very well turn out to be our #2 but I have just always seen him in the role that he was in for us last year as a punt returner and slot guy that we can use in spots.

Aaron Kelly is someone that I would like to see but that may never happen and this may not be the time.

Anyone else remember when we all called Roddy White Skillet hands? Dropping sure passes in the endzone? I'm not making excusses....but imagine if we had dropped him?

Roddy showed up in his 4th year, typical of most WRs.

Jenkins has been doing this for too long to write it off as him just being young. He isn't young anymore. He is what he is...and that's an unimpressive WR.

Jenkins lost this game for us. Ryan made a great read under duress to get him the ball and he dropped another one.

Last year was a fluke ! ! ! He needs to go. Along with Elam.

Elam has had a great career, but he is offically over the hill. Jenks, on the other hand, especially for a first rounder,

does not fit the bill. Put him on the practice squad and bring up Bergeron. Then let him go, unless you can get a

7th rounder for him.

Jenkins is not a nfl receiver. I've watched this guy since he has been here............a couple of clutch catches and good down field blocking got him that contract. He cannot seperate, he doesn't run crisp routes, he is to stiff in the hips, and he catches the ball with his body, eliminating any chance for yac, we could go on and on

any way bump to your post.

Anyone else remember when we all called Roddy White Skillet hands? Dropping sure passes in the endzone? I'm not making excusses....but imagine if we had dropped him?

Roddy showed flashes in the 2nd half of his rookie year. Year 2 was his only disappointing season. Jenkins has disappointed every year outside of last year, and even then it was a solid season...not a great one. We've seen the best Jenkins has to offer...it's not much.

Douglass may very well turn out to be our #2 but I have just always seen him in the role that he was in for us last year as a punt returner and slot guy that we can use in spots.

Aaron Kelly is someone that I would like to see but that may never happen and this may not be the time.

Aaron Kelly? Has some work to do... dude couldn't catch a cold in preseason.

That's why I said # 2 in 2 WR sets. With 3 I put Jenkins back on the outside and put HD in the slot...

Mark my words you will see this next season.

BTW... no one on offense lost this game for us. When you score 31 points you should win... period. Our defense is not as good as last season...

I may get flamed for this but where has Mike Peterson been? Since game 3 or so he has done nothing. Where is Abe? He hasn't done much ALL season. Chris Houston can't turn his head still... last week was a fluke.

Elam... nuff said.

BTW... no one on offense lost this game for us. When you score 31 points you should win... period. Our defense is not as good as last season...

I may get flamed for this but where has Mike Peterson been? Since game 3 or so he has done nothing. Where is Abe? He hasn't done much ALL season. Chris Houston can't turn his head still... last week was a fluke.

Elam... nuff said.

+1

The EZ drop was BAD, but he did make several other catches. There are worse weak points on the team, as you point out.

Elam... nuff said.

Peterson? I have seen Peterson plenty and that includes today. Guy had 9 tackles today. He's no superstar but he's been pretty solid for us so far. I don't think that you could really expect more than what he's done.

Elam... nuff said.

The only number of points that should net you a win is the number that's at least one more than your opponent has when the clock hits zero.

The defense didn't come to play and hasn't in a few weeks. The offense and special teams have to do more, simple as that. That's how good teams work.

Jenkins has actually made several good plays in his years - don't forget who caught Ryan's first pass!

I also see sure hands Gonzalez dropping at least one pass today including one on the goal line that was almost intercepted.

Jenkins never gets credit for his good catches (and the fact that he gets open) but is pounced on for all his mistakes.

Yes, he should have caught that one in the end zone but if he had not gotten open and Ryan had tucked the ball and been sacked, who would you be blaming?

We need a true #2 WR, Someone who can catch the ball, How many key drops does Jenks have this year?

I would LOVE to have Shipley from Texas as our #2 receiver next year...the kid ALWAYS seems to create separation from DBs. However, don't think we can draft him too high. We have WAAAY too many problems to address on defense! <_<