Two biggest concerns

The two main things that really stick out to me about the recent losses are the play of Elam and us giving up points going into the half. WE HAVE TO STOP GIVING THE BALL UP IN OUR TERRITORY AT THE END OF THE HALF. I don't care if we play conservative as ****. It has killed is in the Dallas, NO, Carolina, and now NYG game. Elam is another problem all together and I think the search for another kicker should have already began.

The biggest problem however is the one we all knew about. Our secondary is god awful. Brent Grimes is a great athlete but just not an NFL corner. Chris Houston appears to be lost on about 83% of passing plays and I think hes turned his head on 3 pass plays all year. Something tells me that our secondary will be stout after next off season.

Finally big props to the OL and Matty who stepped there sh*t up in crunch time and if the curse hadn't kept them from winning the toss, I have no doubt we would have marched down again. (and Elam woulda missed and we would still be crying)

Edited by FelonFreeFalcons

The two main things that really stick out to me about the recent losses are the play of Elam and us giving up points going into the half. WE HAVE TO STOP GIVING THE BALL UP IN OUR TERRITORY AT THE END OF THE HALF. I don't care if we play conservative as ****. It has killed is in the Dallas, NO, Carolina, and now NYG game. Elam is another problem all together and I think the search for another kicker should have already began.

The biggest problem however is the one we all knew about. Our secondary is god awful. Brent Grimes is a great athlete but just not an NFL corner. Chris Houston appears to be lost on about 83% of passing plays and I think hes turned his head on 3 pass plays all year. Something tells me that our secondary will be stout after next off season.

Finally big props to the OL and Matty who stepped there sh*t up in crunch time and if the curse hadn't kept them from winning the toss, I have no doubt we would have marched down again. (and Elam woulda missed and we would still be crying)

the problem with your topic........ they cant be fixed this year, except for the TO's before half, the other problem.....only FA can fix, because even if we drafted a rookie CB, it aint gonna get much better

the problem with your topic........ they cant be fixed this year, except for the TO's before half, the other problem.....only FA can fix, because even if we drafted a rookie CB, it aint gonna get much better

This is very true. But if Elam does his job and we don't give charity points at the conclusion of every half. We are a legit 7-3 if not 8-2. I hate saying if's bc were not, but we are just a few pieces away from being a very good team. I like that Ryan is learning these lessons in year 2. And he is learning a lot.

PS. There are a lot of very good DB's on the FA market in the coming year. And TD knows what to do.