What happened?

The man has the NFL record for longest FG and is one of the most accurate kickers in NFL history...

WTF?

Theories?

-Midlife Crisis?

-New Drug Addiction?

-Troubles with him and God (He is a very religious man to my understanding)

-Injury?

-Lazy?

-Old?

Who knows what. But I think he'll be gone sooner than we think.

What happened?

The man has the NFL record for longest FG and is one of the most accurate kickers in NFL history...

WTF?

Theories?

-Midlife Crisis?

-New Drug Addiction?

-Troubles with him and God (He is a very religious man to my understanding)

-Injury?

-Lazy?

-Old?

Age and change of altitude. Kicking at sea level is very different than kicking from a mile above. He's got to use extra strength to get the ball across, which in terms affects his accuracy. I think that combined with aging is causing what we are seeing now. I could be wrong of course, but the important thing is he needs to be replaced STAT.

He has had a hamstring injury all year. Not an excuse but he has been injured most of the year.

Norwood and Turner were injured today...we got replacements for them and their replacements played well.

If he's injured, get a replacement. This guy is KILLING our chances to win games.

All of what you have said is true but lets not sell short the fact that Koenon the holder and Elam are not on the same book at this point they have no idea what each other are thinking and 10 weeks in after 6 months of training camp that is inexcusable. They should be on the same page by now but they just aren't and I don't think it's going to be solved. Elam needs to leave and let Koenon get to work with a new K asap. I will never knock Elam he has been to good for to long but I'd hate to have him be Mort and stay well beyond his welcome he is to good for that.