Why can't they learn?

juggalo101

Now Elam is a little different. There was a time he knew how. He just doesn't seem to remember anymore. But he's had his day. Houston and Jenkins still have the same problems we've been talking about since we drafted them.

thats the thing that bothers me, when you have the same problem happening over and over again, and you dont make any changes, Jenkins I'm still on the fence with, he had a good year last year and he had an ok year during YKW's last year, but his drops have plauged him.

Houston has NEVER BEEN PRODUCTIVE, Grimes I would at least have as a nickel or dime back, or more like a dime, because of his athletic ability,

but when Williams went out and Houston had to go against #1 receivers...ugh

thats the thing that bothers me, when you have the same problem happening over and over again, and you dont make any changes, Jenkins I'm still on the fence with, he had a good year last year and he had an ok year during YKW's last year, but his drops have plauged him.

Houston has NEVER BEEN PRODUCTIVE, Grimes I would at least have as a nickel or dime back, or more like a dime, because of his athletic ability,

but when Williams went out and Houston had to go against #1 receivers...ugh

Yeah, someone at the Branch needs to realize that the Chris Houston experiment is over.

He sucks, plain and simple. He just sucks.

He plays scared, never turns his head, and lately has even been forgetting what scheme we're in on given plays.

Dimitroff really screwed up when it comes to our secondary this season.....

An A for TD last year, a C- for this year so far, bordering on a D.

Now Elam is a little different. There was a time he knew how. He just doesn't seem to remember anymore. But he's had his day. Houston and Jenkins still have the same problems we've been talking about since we drafted them.

It's called aging, and kicking everyday at sea level. Both of them tend to take their toll on kickers (and pitchers, though then you're throwing everyday at sea level, not kicking).