What I think... no back to back winning seasons

Hatch

I know I'm going to get heated for this but I'm just going to come out and just give my opinion to why we will not have a winning season this season and why last season was such a fluke year for us. Until we are able to win back to back seasons, the winning season is a fluke when you don't win the following season.

Last season was a much easier schedule for us, we had the Lions, Chiefs, Raiders, Packers, Rams... take those 5 teams out and our real record is 6-5.

This season we have the 4th hardest schedule in the NFL, with 4 teams playing us off their bye week which is BS in my books. (Wins: Bears, Redskins Losses: Cowboys, Giants)

With the remaining schedule this season and the way we keep playing, I don't see us winning against Saints, Eagles and Bills/or Bucs @ their home, which leaves us at 8-8, however we could still go 11-5, 10-6 or 9-7, I want a back to back winning season. If we do make the playoffs and the way we're playing right now, we will be a first round losers like last season when the team started to struggle at the end of last year.

Some key players and coaches hasn't been on pace this season and I think you all know who I'm talking about.

I know that some of you will come in with your positives high, so high that you can fly... call everybody that's been negative a "Not a true fan" or "Fake fan" because they refuse to hear negative feedback.

I'm not giving up on the falcons if that's what your believing, I will be rooting for them until the end of the season and get ready for next season with high hopes once again. Even though I am disappointed in the Falcons this season, specially with certain players.

As this is my opinion, I shouldn't be flamed for speaking my opinion, I'm a die hard falcons fan, I'm tired of being disappointed and let down... something Atlanta based teams attend to do.

I know I'm going to get heated for this but I'm just going to come out and just give my opinion to why we will not have a winning season this season and why last season was such a fluke year for us. Until we are able to win back to back seasons, the winning season is a fluke when you don't win the following season.

Last season was a much easier schedule for us, we had the Lions, Chiefs, Raiders, Packers, Rams... take those 5 teams out and our real record is 6-5.

This season we have the 4th hardest schedule in the NFL, with 4 teams playing us off their bye week which is BS in my books. (Wins: Bears, Redskins Losses: Cowboys, Giants)

With the remaining schedule this season and the way we keep playing, I don't see us winning against Saints, Eagles and Bills/or Bucs @ their home, which leaves us at 8-8, however we could still go 11-5, 10-6 or 9-7, I want a back to back winning season. If we do make the playoffs and the way we're playing right now, we will be a first round losers like last season when the team started to struggle at the end of last year.

Some key players and coaches hasn't been on pace this season and I think you all know who I'm talking about.

I know that some of you will come in with your positives high, so high that you can fly... call everybody that's been negative a "Not a true fan" or "Fake fan" because they refuse to hear negative feedback.

I'm not giving up on the falcons if that's what your believing, I will be rooting for them until the end of the season and get ready for next season with high hopes once again. Even though I am disappointed in the Falcons this season, specially with certain players.

As this is my opinion, I shouldn't be flamed for speaking my opinion, I'm a die hard falcons fan, I'm tired of being disappointed and let down... something Atlanta based teams attend to do.

When you make an intelligent, well thought out post, like you did....you don't deserve to be flamed.

When you come here and say bench Matt Ryan, the Falcons are a UFL team and we won't win a game the rest of the year and should just quit now to get a good draft pick, fire Smitty and kill TD they all suck right up to Arthur Blank....then your *** deserves to be flamed.

That being said.....I think we beat the Bucs both games, the Bills, and Jets, and beat either NO or Philly. This team has heart and they don't quit. I still have confidence in them.

I never said anything about Bench Matt Ryan because I know benching Matt Ryan will only harm him. I also didn't say either of those things, even though your just making an example.

I did say bench turner, 4 weeks ago before he had 3 straight games with 100+ yards of rushing.... probably be 4 if he wasn't hurt.

Falcons just played the most difficult stretch of the most difficult schedule in the NFL. 6 of 8 on the road and 4 teams off byes.

Philly is really beat up and the Falcons play the Saints tough- Saint's luck has to run out sometime.

If turner comes back and Ryan plays the way he played today, Falcons can beat any team on the schedule.

Let's wait til we're at 8 losses before we talk about no back to back.

Ryan played average today imo, the way the O-line has been and the play calling, it could of been a lot worse, our WR's isn't helping either with those dropped passes.

Ryan played above average. The O put up more than enough points. The D gave up huge plays throughout the game. Elam is no longer a money kicker. You can in no way hang this loss on Ryan.

so you don't think this team is better then buffalo? when we are at home? and you don't think this team is better then the bucs? that's a bit of a stretch there.

Bills could be a trap game and division games are always the hardest, sweeping them is very difficult.

Ryan played above average. The O put up more than enough points. The D gave up huge plays throughout the game. Elam is no longer a money kicker. You can in no way hang this loss on Ryan.

Never said "Hey its Ryan's fault we lost!" and I agree about the defense and Elam, Elam needs to retire and our Defense cost us the game.