Wildcard play off picture

nativefalcon

Wildcard play off picture, We need to win out except NO and we need help. We need to be the fans of some other teams because we need the packers, giants and eagles to go on some major losing skids. We have the best schedule, eagles next, Giants and packers the worst. ;)

Atlanta 5-5

TB @ ATL

PHI @ ATL

NO @ ATL

ATL @ NYJ

BUF @ ATL

ATL @ TB

Packers 6-4

GB @ DET

BAL @ GB

GB @ CHI

GB @ PIT

SEA @ GB

GB @ ARI

Giants 6-4

NYG @ DEN

DAL @ NYG

PHI @ NYG

NYG @ WAS

CAR @ NYG

NYG @ MIN

Eagles 5-4

PHI @ CHI

WAS @ PHI

PHI @ ATL

PHI @ NYG

SF @ PHI

DEN @ PHI

PHI @ DAL

If the Falcons can win the rest except the New Orleans game. I still think they can win. The Falcons usually beat the bad teams as the should. The Packers could easily lose 3 of the rest of the teams it plays as well as the eagles.

Edited by BCF06

Wildcard play off picture, We need to win out except NO and we need help. We need to be the fans of some other teams because we need the packers, giants and eagles to go on some major losing skids. We have the best schedule, eagles next, Giants and packers the worst. ;)

Trust me, with the way the Giants played today, they will lose again. We just need to bench Chris Houston, let Koenan kick FGs, and Ryan to continue to play as he did today.

I'm all for optimism, but I don't know what you guys are seeing from this team to suggest we're capable of going 6-0 or 5-1 down the stretch.

Ask yourself, if you were watching another team and they'd performed EXACTLY like we've performed thus far...would you think they had a shot at running the table or losing only 1 down the stretch? I doubt it.

If the Falcons win the rest of their games except for New Orleans, I can't imagine them missing the playoffs.

But if they did, I'd kind of still be happy with the team. This team isn't capable of making a deep playoff run with this defense anyway.

All I care about 9-7 season.. If we make the playoff, I'll take it even though I know that we could be one and done..

What makes you think that? Cuz they played them tough the 1st go round? Well, every team has gave them their best shot and still got handed a L, lol. :ph34r:

Yall are having a good season, but don't get over your head. The only clear advantage that you guys have over us is depth at receiver on offense.RB's are even, te's are even and I believe that when Matt is in the zone, he can compare with any QB in the league. If the game comes down to defense I may give you guys the advantage. Our defense has suffered a lot of injuries as well as our offense. I believe injuries hurt us the most this season. Don't let the winning get to your head because we may meet you guys a 3rd time and plus we have a good group of players who will consistently lead us to winning seasons starting this year.

Yall are having a good season, but don't get over your head. The only clear advantage that you guys have over us is depth at receiver on offense.RB's are even, te's are even and I believe that when Matt is in the zone, he can compare with any QB in the league. If the game comes down to defense I may give you guys the advantage. Our defense has suffered a lot of injuries as well as our offense. I believe injuries hurt us the most this season. Don't let the winning get to your head because we may meet you guys a 3rd time and plus we have a good group of players who will consistently lead us to winning seasons starting this year.

Saints have tons of injuries as well. The perennial #1 O in the league just got a ballhawking D, so 10-0 was inevitable. There isn't no way the Falcons are in the same class.....sorry. ;)