We Would Have won...

De ja vu today... Elam misses another field goal inside the 40 and Jenkins drops another key pass. Had Jenkins caught that ball in the end zone we would have won by 4. Had elam made that field goal we would have won by 3.

Yep, Jenkins and Elam strike again with their terrible ability to do the little things like make chip shots and catch floater passes when you're wide open... I've seen michael jenkins miss some easy passes, but good lord a 12 year old would've made that catch... And elam...how many chip shots are you gonna miss before our genius front office lets you go?!?!?! I am absolutely livid, yeah our defense wasn't the best today, but we have to make the plays that are supposed to be a sure thing.

Jenkins was key in that final drive, but Elam is killing us. He has cost us two games outright and took away a good chance at NO.

I know its late in the season but he is not improving. Cut him.

Jenkins was key in that final drive, but Elam is killing us. He has cost us two games outright and took away a good chance at NO.

I know its late in the season but he is not improving. Cut him.