No matter out come of this OT, great play in the 4th quarter Falcons!

dragonsyth

The team really made good adjustments. They also turned to look at the ball! So no matter what, I just want to say good game guys! Need to have a positive before the nagyives rain....

Get the **** outa here with this flowers and bunny rabbits, everything is beautiful, great try guys ****!! We F'n lost the game! I hope our owner does not hold the same low standards as some of you people. God forbid our military adopt your ra ra, everything is fine crap! Show me someone that has your optimistic attitude towards mediocrity and in general I'll show you a loser!

The team really made good adjustments. They also turned to look at the ball! So no matter what, I just want to say good game guys! Need to have a positive before the nagyives rain....

I agree dragonsyth. Matt Ryan settled down in the second half, quit with the JimmyLegs and scared eyes. It was just too little too late. Let's Go Fal Cons!

Get the **** outa here with this flowers and bunny rabbits, everything is beautiful, great try guys ****!! We F'n lost the game! I hope our owner does not hold the same low standards as some of you people. God forbid our military adopt your ra ra, everything is fine crap! Show me someone that has your optimistic attitude towards mediocrity and in general I'll show you a loser!

This.

All the doom and gloom posters seem to forget this is only year two. We are still rebuilding. When Ryan and Smith first showed up, people were saying they would be happy with a playoff birth in 2-3 years. We had a great year, against a weak schedule last year. This year we are facing I believe wht was ranking the 4th hardest schedule in NFL. So yes I am proud o the team. Anyone who is not is either: 1)a bandwagon fan, 2)a dreamer who doesn't understand rebuilding, or 3)just a troll.

**** that moral victory BS this is the pros.

I think those who say it's a moral victory have it 180 degrees wrong. For a team to lose like the falcons did today, it probably hurts them. You fight back from a big hole only to lose in the end. It's got to hurt the players and in a game that was so important it hurts even more. So much to the point that it has a negative impact overall and can cause a team to spiral down. No such thing as a moral victory in a loss in the nfl.

I think people are missing the point of posts like this...of course it's not a moral victory b/c there's no such thing.

What people are trying to say is that although we lost a game that we sorely needed, there were encouraging signs. As a fan, I would much rather see the other team beat us, than watch the Falcons beat themselves, as was the case against CAR, DAL and NE.

We just came up short today... Matt Ryan showed some of the traits of a franchise QB and tried to put this team on his shoulders. Gonzalez played how HOFers play... Brent Grimes and Thomas DeCoud and Bierman keep showing us that something is there, but we just gotta bring it out of them.

Although we lost, there was certainly a lot to like about the team's performance. But certainly, the defense and special teams unit leave much to be desired.

It sucks that we lost today, but I saw enough to know that things are still headed in the right direction.