Another QB "SHINES" against Our D-Fense...SICKENING!

BirdzEyeView

Weak link = Secondary, too bad we really didn't address this past offseason.

Yes, the secondary is terrible on the corners. TD was on 790 last week and I laughed when he pointed the finger more at the lack of pass rush than the play of the corners. No we have not had a pass rush, but its not like Eli was standing back there all day. He would hit the last step of his drop and let it go down field to a WR or TE running free. Our CB's were beat the second they started to turn and run. They were never in position and don't look for the ball.

Sorry but these CB's are not going to cut it. If a new CBA gets done and one or two average CB's come available we need to sign them no matter the cost. Anybody is better than what we have. Also, we need to draft a guy. No the 2010 class does not look great, but again, we need any help we can get. Falcons have to be worst in the NFL at defending the pass.

Opposing QBs are just throw it up because they know from scouting our CB that they don't play the ball. If you notice most of Giants DBs made plays on the ball facing the QB. I also noticed on the patterns up the sideline their CBs utilized the sideline giving Ryan a very small throwing window. Our CBs didn't do a good job using the sideline.

the cbs are bad. no question. but i look at the defense as a whole is bad. missed assignments, no pressure at all. you give any nfl qb time. they will pick you apart. the sad thing was watching how wide open the recievers were. horrible play by the defense overall. ther unning d was brillant as usual. the pass d.. pathetic

the cbs are bad. no question. but i look at the defense as a whole is bad. missed assignments, no pressure at all. you give any nfl qb time. they will pick you apart. the sad thing was watching how wide open the recievers were. horrible play by the defense overall. ther unning d was brillant as usual. the pass d.. pathetic

I agree 100%! The ENTIRE defense was TERRIBLE...I just didn't have all night to post about everything I saw today!!! :wacko: :wacko: