I don't give a **** if he's ready or not

bossFALCON™

i agree i would like to see owens as well, i really hate it when teams draft guys in the first 3 rounds and they never put them out there to see what they can do. I you dont like playing 3rd round guys, i would rather you just use the pick trade up and go get someone you are going to play!

i want to see chris owens starting next week. wouldn't mind hill too. we've done the grimes/houston thing long enough. they aren't the answer.

I understand the calling to bench Houston... but you also want to bench the ONLY CB that we have that MAKES PLAYS in GRIMES??? FOR TYE HILL??? Who has the same "I cant turn my head" problem that Houston has?? U GOT TO BE ******** ME!!! OBVIOUSLY it the defensive play calling. We don't blitz effectively, while we play 10 yards off the WR! It's the Scheme! It's a reason why EVERYONE that plays for ATL drops in production, and we make the opposing team players look like future HOF! :angry:

I understand the calling to bench Houston... but you also want to bench the ONLY CB that we have that MAKES PLAYS in GRIMES??? FOR TYE HILL??? Who has the same "I cant turn my head" problem that Houston has?? U GOT TO BE ******** ME!!! OBVIOUSLY it the defensive play calling. We don't blitz effectively, while we play 10 yards off the WR! It's the Scheme! It's a reason why EVERYONE that plays for ATL drops in production, and we make the opposing team players look like future HOF! :angry:

grimes has been getting destroyed too, just hasn't given up explosive plays. they both suck.