This team is poorly coached and poorly prepared

Quarterback

The Honeymoon is over!

Since about the 12-13th game last season (especially the playoff loss to the Cardinals) this team has in fact regressed offensively, defensively and on special teams and this is on the coaches:

• They could be the worst third down defense in the NFL.
  • Here we are in game 10 and they still allow more busted coverage and wide open receivers when every one KNOWS the opponent must pass.
  • Their linebackers are terrible at covering running backs and tightends.
  • They cannot rush the passer.
  • Their defensive backs never make an aggressive interception...only deflected passes.
  • Matt Ryan looks lost and afraid.
  • They have zero down field passing ability.
  • They are so predictable that I can call with 90% accuracy a run or a pass.
  • The identical problem still exists between our kicker, holder and snapper.

This team is getting worse by the week and when a team is regressing in "all phases" this means that team is not getting the coaching, direction and leadership to at least halt the regression and preferably improve during the season.

I have always thought that Van Gorder is not an elite DC and now it is obvious. Couple with this is an offense that has completely fallen apart and we now have an average team that is getting worse week after week and this explains how we just may be 1-4 in the last 5 games after today.

Edited by Quarterback

i still have faith in our team.

This is not about faith; this is about evidence! This team needs a tough, hard nosed defensive coordinator with an attack mentality who hires and expects from his assisstants solid, fundamental coaching. Even with sub par talent on defense you can at least expect your players to play smart. This Falson's defense is the most fundamentally unsound team in the league and that's on the coaches.

I think we just made it to the Cleveand Brown's Status..we may not win the rest of the year or ever again unless we change all 53 people on our roster as well as our coaches..please..just fire everyone and let the message board run the team...We'd be 16-0 and probably win the superbowl for sure...I mean ****..we cannot get any worse?? Can we??? Oh wait!! I'm sure you know of a way we can..so please point it out mr. I KNOW EVERYTHING...and by the way, you will be moving into your office to replace Mr. Smith tomorrow..GOOD LUCK

I think we just made it to the Cleveand Brown's Status..we may not win the rest of the year or ever again unless we change all 53 people on our roster as well as our coaches..please..just fire everyone and let the message board run the team...We'd be 16-0 and probably win the superbowl for sure...I mean ****..we cannot get any worse?? Can we??? Oh wait!! I'm sure you know of a way we can..so please point it out mr. I KNOW EVERYTHING...and by the way, you will be moving into your office to replace Mr. Smith tomorrow..GOOD LUCK

I said poorly coached. There are reading comprehension courses available online if you'd like me to research this for you? Seriously, no need to be childish!

I said poorly coached. There are reading comprehension courses available online if you'd like me to research this for you? Seriously, no need to be childish!

Exactly..that's why if your the coach, we will be so much better...I mean you would know exactly what to do to make the exact same team win every game wouldn't you??