OFFICIAL FALCONS-GIANTS IN-GAME THREAD

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if we lose this game it says a lot about our team.

We had to go on the road, against ANOTHER team coming off a bye....us missing our not just our top running back but our back up running back as well.

we came back from a 14 point deficit, and sent the game into over time,

It sucks to lose but this was not a good game for us @ all..........and we played our guts out.

So I reiterate what I have said before, if you have lost faith in this team or you want off the band wagon..... I say F*$% YOU.

Like I said earlier. I hate Overtime in the NFL where so much depends on the coin toss. Still a good game against a tough team on the road. If Elam had made the earlier chip shot, we might have won in regulation. But it is what it is and we still have 6 games to go with 4 of them in our house. Keep the faith Falcons fans.

Like I said earlier. I hate Overtime in the NFL where so much depends on the coin toss. Still a good game against a tough team on the road. If Elam had made the earlier chip shot, we might have won in regulation. But it is what it is and we still have 6 games to go with 4 of them in our house. Keep the faith Falcons fans.

I can live with a loss that goes down like this...but this secondary is absolutely atrocious!!! Houston has been in the league too long now to still not know how to play the ball. We're back to Grimes as a result of the Williams injury. Oh well, at least we're playing at home for a while.

So true. I hate the NFL's overtime rules too.

My faith in the Falcons is still strong.

Just got back from the game, it was funny the Giants fan I was sitting next to and I both agreed whomever won the toss was gonna win the game. The defenses were not gonna stop either offense and luck was not on our side at the coin toss. The 4th quarter effort was the best it's been in weeks and we have a manageable 6 games left, I believe we can still sneak into the playoffs.