G-MEN SCOUTING REPORT.....

kappafalcon

the one good thing about the gaints scouting the falcons for this game it that the are looking at the last 4 games and not getting a true ready on the falcons play. We had had a off few weeks but I think we will get it together today. Limit our turnovers and dont give up the big play and I think we win. Snelling can and will get the job done. My prediction for the game today is Falcons 24 Giants 20....Go Birds !!!!!

the one good thing about the gaints scouting the falcons for this game it that the are looking at the last 4 games and not getting a true ready on the falcons play. We had had a off few weeks but I think we will get it together today. Limit our turnovers and dont give up the big play and I think we win. Snelling can and will get the job done. My prediction for the game today is Falcons 24 Giants 20....Go Birds !!!!!

Are you serious?......Really?.......So the last 4 games played, we just throw out? Is that How it works? With that logic throw the last 4 games that the Giants have played out. Guess what you get?