No Norwood per ESPM

Remember guys, Norwood has had 2 concussions this year and coming off a hip flexor injury. He's barely practiced bar two days and I do think he should definitely take this week off and next week as well to be fully rested and recovered for the Eagles game.

:rolleyes:

I am so sick of dealing with Norwood and his injuries.

He got clocked hard in the noggin in the Chargers preseason game. Give the man a break. This hip injury though where did that come from?

I just hope this isn't true. If its really from ESPN then... link please?

Edited by 1000#

He got clocked hard in the noggin in the Chargers preseason game. Give the man a break. This hip injury though where did that come from?

It was on tv, turn on espn, I'm sure they'll be saying it again. They said no Turner, Norwood, so expect to see a lot of Snelling, and Stecker.

it's true

Rachel__Nichols No Norwood either RT @justinhadley What about jerious norwood?

Well his 40 time is pretty slow right now on the bench. He's not going to be here next year and if we lose today we aren't even going to end up with a winning season. Heck I'd say shop him around if we lose today pack it in this year and get ready for a better 2010 season. The curse won yet again.

Please stop whining.

How about some good injury news: It looks like Sam Baker will play today (Ankle,Full Participation in Practice,Probable). Matt Ryan will get that pass protection and we will beat their *** on the road.

Giants are so overrated.

This shouldn't matter. The way to hurt the G-men is through the air!

If there was one game on our schedule I'd pick to be without our top two runners, it's this game.

We need to pass, pass, and then pass some more just to set up the pass. Play-action pass in order to pass the ball should be the plan. Short-yardage pass plays. Crossing passing routes. Deep passing routes. The whole shebang today, I say. We need Murlarkey to channel his inner Reid today and pass like crazy. That's how NY has been vulnerable, no reason to try and do anything else. ;)