Morning Falcons Fans!! First let me say we will win this game today.. I want you guys to listen to Darryl Johnston's call of the game today. I am convinced this guy is Anti- Falcons and Anti Matt Ryan. Albert and Moose Call the game the way they see it without any of their personal opinions...

just something to pay attention to today!!

Go Falcons!

Morning Falcons Fans!! First let me say we will win this game today.. I want you guys to listen to Darryl Johnston's call of the game today. I am convinced this guy is Anti- Falcons and Anti Matt Ryan. Albert and Moose Call the game the way they see it without any of their personal opinions...

just something to pay attention to today!!

Go Falcons!

Yeah, there are alot of announcers that are anti-falcons and biased against us. This is not new. However, when we start to beat there azzes, they will be singing Ryan and falcon praises!!!

Take that DJ!

finger1.jpg

Edited by FalconinPA

I can't stand listening to any announcer's because all they do is hump Patriots, Brady, Manning (either one), Bree's, Romo, etc's legs and even if the other team scores 56,000 points and plays the best game ever it is because the announcers pet team had a bad day and it is in no way how good the other team plays!!

Bullsh**!!!!!!!!!!

I hate this crew. They are the fools who spent the 1st half of the 49ers game telling everyone how great Signletary and 49er defence and the 2nd half making lame excuses for the thrashing that they were taking.

We had to wait until the middle of the 3rd qtr before they said anything positive about the falcons, and that lasted all of about 30 seconds in a 3.5 hr broadcast.

Another great announcing gem was last nights shocking turn around of Kentucky coming from behind to lead and beat Georgia. Gerogia basically coughed up every opportunity (at least 3) in the 4th quarter and when some of the crowd decided it was too much emotionally to take and pretty sure the Dogs would loose they started filing out while their heads were still turned toward the field.

Uncharacteristic of any announcers (also in shock because they were sure Georgia would win and had earlier penciled them in for the win)in college football they continued to bash the crowd for leaving with a little more than 2 minutes to go.

They have obviously never been fans and felt the anguish and thus were not suited to broadcast a game to fans imo...