BUCS beat the Saints

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

You heard it here FIRST!

Yes.......................today is the day the undefeated New Orleans Saints fall from the unbeaten.

Sorry, but I'm not high. I just see a team that's RIPE for the upset especially with Bush & Ellis not even bothering to make the trip. Talk about taking someone lightly.:rolleyes:

Bring it on girls!;)

The Buccaneers have been routinely victimized by upper-echelon quarterbacks Tony Romo of the Cowboys, Donovan McNabb of the Eagles, Aaron Rodgers of the Packers and Brady. Already they've been burned for 10 passes of at least 40 yards and 12 touchdown passes of at least 20 yards.

This doesn't bode well for the Bucs cuz now the Brees will be in the house! B)

Edited by SAINTªANGER

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I did NOT start this thread! My bird Yancy stole my password and thought it would be funny to post this.

He's such a pain in the a$$! He Twittered Chelsea Handler last week using my password and tried to get her to fly him out to L.A.:rolleyes: Thank God he forgot what he was doing and forwarded a picture of himself to her which put a quick end to his ploy.:lol:

BTW, Good game Saints you tore up a completely outmatched team!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Man, What an A$hole that bird is!

To have the gul to start such a topic on Jb's account... :)

Tell me about it! Then there was the time while on my shoulder he told Hulk Hogan to GO F*** HIMSELF while at an outdoor beach bar. He is my buddy though, he's been a good pal (most of the time) for the last 19 years.

19/29 187 yards 3 TDs...QB rating 118.0...Yeah an average game! :lol:

Hey, that might actually be below average for Brees....But wait, I sense you're looking at the QB rating, and not the yardage and TDs...

That's like someone investing in their 401K for 20 odd years, accumilating a meager $50,000, and bragging about never having lost any money.

Are you high? He only threw 29 times had nearly 200 yards and 3 TD and no INTs. I see the buccies standards aren't very good this season? :lol:

Yeah, that's an average of 6.4482758 yards per pass....Not his fault tho'...he had one drive of 82yds. and everything else was in Bucs territory. I don't recall one deep pass from Brees...The dude thinks 1st downs and moves the chains.

I won't be high until later this week...when I hit the rockpiles for some Grouper digging.....

Yeah, that's an average of 6.4482758 yards per pass....Not his fault tho'...he had one drive of 82yds. and everything else was in Bucs territory. I don't recall one deep pass from Brees...The dude thinks 1st downs and moves the chains.

I won't be high until later this week...when I hit the rockpiles for some Grouper digging.....

it looked like a fairly conservative gameplan on offense last week....lots of underneath stuff and pounding with the running game. Who needs 300 yards passing when you rush for about 180 yards?

it looked like a fairly conservative gameplan on offense last week....lots of underneath stuff and pounding with the running game. Who needs 300 yards passing when you rush for about 180 yards?

Good point Dago.....I think Brees just took what he was given...He's not a stats whore like some would be.

He's a helluva QB...and has a great team around him....I hope Da Saints win it all.

Good point Dago.....I think Brees just took what he was given...He's not a stats whore like some would be.

He's a helluva QB...and has a great team around him....I hope Da Saints win it all.

I think you would be hard pressed to find a team that affects the culture of a state more than the Saints do in Louisiana and I doubt there has ever been a Saints team that has embraced the notion of 'team' and the community overall since 2006. The only thing I wish is that Michael Lewis (da Beerman) and Deuce McAllister could have been a part of this run