We need depth at Safety

hawkeye

Next year I think Coleman will go back to FS. That leaves Moore and Peprah at SS. I'm not a big fan of Pep though. And with Moore's history you just don't know what might happen. That's what concerns me about our SS's.

I really like the kid Larry Asante from Nebraska. I would take him in the 4th. Yall check him out when you can.

My safety spots would look like this next year.

FS: DeCoud...Coleman

SS: Moore...Asante

I dont think Safety is a need since Erik Coleman can play both safety positions.... I wouldn't be surprised if Chevis Jackson is being cross trained as a Safety.... (If we draft a CB and sign a CB in freeagency) ... I can see Chevis moved to safety.

If i had to throw a mid round-late round prospect out there..... I really really like 6'2 200lbs Robert Johnson ... Dude has what it takes to be a impact safety in the NFL.... The guy has increased his int total each year (3 int in 2007, 4 int and 2008, and 5 int in 2009).. The guy is also a good tackler.

link

I dont think Safety is a need since Erik Coleman can play both safety positions.... I wouldn't be surprised if Chevis Jackson is being cross trained as a Safety.... (If we draft a CB and sign a CB in freeagency) ... I can see Chevis moved to safety.

If i had to throw a mid round-late round prospect out there..... I really really like 6'2 200lbs Robert Johnson ... Dude has what it takes to be a impact safety in the NFL.... The guy has increased his int total each year (3 int in 2007, 4 int and 2008, and 5 int in 2009).. The guy is also a good tackler.

link

I like Johnson too but he is a FS. My issue is at SS. Just like now if Coleman went down who do we have? Pep?