Jason Snelling

Christopher

What do you guys think the chances of Snelling having a monster fantasy game with Turner out however many games he will miss? Considering you can pick up the Falcons starting back up in almost any league now it sure sounds good.

I think he will have a decent day tomorrow but hopefully in Falcons world he is not the long term solution since I hope Turner is back soon.

I don't know much about Fantasy Football but I know a lot about Jason Snelling and NFL Football.

As Goose said in the CAR telecast, "That's a complete back Moose". That's the best way to describe him. He gets at least a B grade in every aspect of what you want a RB to do.

I agree with what TD said on the radio a couple days ago, Snelling has a lot of assets but his best is his vision. He can see what's going on, let it set up and get where you're suppose to go as good as any Falcon RB I've seen since William Andrews.

In fact he has a similar skill set as #31, who may have been the most "complete" back ever on the Planet Earth:

-Great vision

-Patience to let blocks develop

-Runs hard (TD says he has tremendous leg drive)

-Best pass blocking RB on the team

-Can catch the ball out of the backfield

-Can block for another back either at the FB or RB position

The biggest difference in Snelling and #31 to me is Snelling a special teams beast and William could break tackles better.

I would expect him to be able to get 80 yards rushing, catch five balls for 40 yards and provide better pass protection for Ryan.

I don't know much about Fantasy Football but I know a lot about Jason Snelling and NFL Football.

As Goose said in the CAR telecast, "That's a complete back Moose". That's the best way to describe him. He gets at least a B grade in every aspect of what you want a RB to do.

I agree with what TD said on the radio a couple days ago, Snelling has a lot of assets but his best is his vision. He can see what's going on, let it set up and get where you're suppose to go as good as any Falcon RB I've seen since William Andrews.

In fact he has a similar skill set as #31, who may have been the most "complete" back ever on the Planet Earth:

-Great vision

-Patience to let blocks develop

-Runs hard (TD says he has tremendous leg drive)

-Best pass blocking RB on the team

-Can catch the ball out of the backfield

-Can block for another back either at the FB or RB position

The biggest difference in Snelling and #31 to me is Snelling a special teams beast and William could break tackles better.

I would expect him to be able to get 80 yards rushing, catch five balls for 40 yards and provide better pass protection for Ryan.

I totally agree with everything there. My main concern is our staff trusting the run and not just assuming that we need to pass more because Turner is out.