- We are picking 18-22

1) Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers

2) Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech

3) Trade Down

If we are picking at the bottom of round 1 / top of round 2, add the following:

1) Travis Lewis, OLB, Oklahoma

2) Jason Fox, OT, Miami

3) Sean Weatherspoon, OLB, Missouri

4) Greg Hardy, DE, Ole Miss (big injury risk but huge upside this low)

Of yours - don't think we can afford to make a luxury pick like Gresham with no 2nd rounder. Bryant's association with Sanders/the suspension/Crabtree situation all means he wouldn't be on my board until bottom of round 2 and he'll be gone long before that.

Edited by FalcoChicquera

Whats crazy is that if anyone told you that you could get Sean Weatherspoon or Greg Hardy last year.... We would have jumped at the chance of getting those guys.... Last year i had Sean Weatherspoon rated higher then Aaron Curry (as soon as the college season ended).... Ive always been high on Greg Hardy

Now we might have a chance at trading our 1st round pick for more picks and getting one of these guys in the 2nd round.

Whats crazyis if anyone told you that you could get Sean Weatherspoon or Greg Hardy last year.... We would have jumped at the chance of getting those guys.... Last year i had Sean Weatherspoon rated higher then Aaron Curry (as soon as the college season ended).... Ive always been high on Greg Hardy

Agreed - but it depends on the reason for dropping them.

Weatherspoon would be a steal much like Laurinitius - I wouldn't say I had him ranked over Curry but he's still a player.

He is just getting over-analysed; just because the rest of the Missouri defence is worse and so Weatherspoon doesn't get the stats, it doesn't mean his play has dropped off.

Hardy is a lot like Moore - injury concerns have dropped him. This would be a risk as we have seen this year.

Whereas someone like Carlos Dunlap has dropped due to one year wonder (think Jamaal if he had gone back for his senior year). This is why I am high on Derrick Morgan - I like DE's who bring it for more than one year and especially if they lose their counterpart on the other side (Michael Johnson in this case)

Edited by FalcoChicquera

Whats crazy is that if anyone told you that you could get Sean Weatherspoon or Greg Hardy last year.... We would have jumped at the chance of getting those guys.... Last year i had Sean Weatherspoon rated higher then Aaron Curry (as soon as the college season ended).... Ive always been high on Greg Hardy

Now we might have a chance at trading our 1st round pick for more picks and getting one of these guys in the 2nd round.

Weatherspoon may very well end up in the 3rd round. He just doesn't have anything around him at Mizzou and his game is suffering.

With the way strictly 4-3 LBs drop, it is a good chance that he could end up there. If Lewis and Bowman declare, they both will probably be ranked above him too.

I will be willing to put Gerald McGrath and Weatherspoon in the same boat. McGrath was once considered a top 10 pick. He ended up in the 5th round.

Weatherspoon won't drop that far, but the 3rd seems realistic now..... especially with how many underclassmen are going to declare.

Hardy is probably would go in the 2nd, but TD just doesn't seem to care about injury history when he makes picks. That is the reason why I won't rule him out with our 1st round pick.

Weatherspoon may very well end up in the 3rd round. He just doesn't have anything around him at Mizzou and his game is suffering.

With the way strictly 4-3 LBs drop, it is a good chance that he could end up there. If Lewis and Bowman declare, they both will probably be ranked above him too.

I will be willing to put Gerald McGrath and Weatherspoon in the same boat. McGrath was once considered a top 10 pick. He ended up in the 5th round.

Weatherspoon won't drop that far, but the 3rd seems realistic now..... especially with how many underclassmen are going to declare.

Hardy is probably would go in the 2nd, but TD just doesn't seem to care about injury history when he makes picks. That is the reason why I won't rule him out with our 1st round pick.

I still think Sean Weatherspoon will be a probowler in the NFL..... Weatherspoon will not slide mid 2nd round.... The guy has elite LB talent.... I just dont see it (the 3rd round thing) ....

I still think Sean Weatherspoon will be a probowler in the NFL..... Weatherspoon will not slide mid 2nd round.... The guy has elite LB talent.... I just dont see it (the 3rd round thing) ....

I think so too, but it always seems to come down to "what is he doing now". When good players go back for their senior seasons.....scouts find flaws. Watching him now, he seems like a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

Look at William Moore, Fili Maola, James Laurinitis, Michael Johnson and even Michael Oher.

They all were in the top 15 of every mock draft.... only one was a 1st rounder.

The difference with Weatherspoon is that he plays a position that is not very coveted anymore.

If you are not a 3-4 rush LB, then you probably won't get much attention. Aaron Curry was an exception and they even said that they were going to put him in situations to rush the passer.

There just are not many 4-3 teams left in the NFL and that is the only place he truly fits.

1) Travis Lewis, OLB, Oklahoma

2) Joe Haden, CB, Florida

3) Sean Weatherspoon, OLB, Missouri

4) Anthony Davis, OT

5) Trent Williams, OT

I would put Jason Pierre-Paul as #2 on that list but right now some scouts have him as a 2nd/3rd round pick which I think is crazy. If that remains true I'd rather trade up into the 2nd to get Pierre-Paul, but if his stock soars like I think it will after offseason workouts, I would take him to put at LDE if Lewis is off the board. Guy is going to be a monster in the mold of Jevon Kearse in the NFL.

This also depends on Stephen Nicholas' play thru the remainder of the season. If he looks like he'll be the future at SLB then we're good. But if not, we could probably snag Brandon Spikes for the SLB and I'd put that at #2 after Lewis as well.

first I would like to see us go after either Leigh Bodden from the Pats or Alan Ball from the Boys or both.

in the first rd I would like to see us go after DE maybe Jermaine Cunningham out of Fla. I would like for us to go after a LB in the 3rd Quan Sturdivant from UNC. after that I just like to see TD draftthe best players available that fit a need on the offense or defense.

if we can nab JC from FLA, QS from UNC then I would like to us us possibly go after a CB, a #2 WR, a TE for TG to groom, and a replacement for Abe

1: Bryan Bulaga OT

2: Derrick Morgan DE

3: CJ Spiller RB

4: Travis Lewis LB

5: Tim Tebow HB

We need a guy like Spiller to help Turner on some of the work load. Norwood will proably be let go leaving a need there.

Look at some of our formations we got Finn or White in the back field. So sticking a guy like Tebow back there will make for a huge threat.

1. Joe Haden

2. C.J Spiller- True difference maker in a game no one can argue

3. Travis Lewis

4. Sean Weatherspoon

5. Brandon Spikes

I think Jermaine Cunningham in the 4th round can really help pure pass rusher which means we can afford to draft CB or a RB in the 1st and we will definitely need a receiver around 5th round

Assuming we are looking at picking 20th (seems like a safe number at this point), here are my top 5 right now...

1. LB Travis Lewis

2. LB Sean Weatherspoon

3. CB Perrish Cox

4. DE Corey Wootton

5. TE Jermaine Gresham

I like the idea of trading down very very much in this draft due to the fact that we don't have a 2nd round pick. There are a lot of guys in the 2nd round range that I am very very high on.