John Brantley is going to be ace next year.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty disgusting still throwing the ball up 35 to 3....up 42 to 3...up 49 to 3...up 56 to 3. Classless.

LMFAO!!

Wow bro...wow. John Brantley has to get work running our offense if he's going to be prepared going into next year. What possible gain would there be in having Brantley come in and hand the ball off and take knees for two quarters.

There wasn't a single starter on the field midway through the 3rd quarter.

Maybe think a little bit more before you post next time.

Edited by The Snellvillain

LMFAO!!

Wow bro...wow. John Brantley has to get work running our offense if he's going to be prepared going into next year. What possible gain would there be in having Brantley come in and hand the ball off and take knees for two quarters.

There wasn't a single starter on the field midway through the 3rd quarter.

Maybe think a little bit more before you post next time.

You have no excuses for that crap. Just stop talking and end it there.

Yes there is an excuse and every coach in this country does it when they have there backups in. He was throwing to kids that have never even been in a game and some walk ons. Dont sit there and act like coaches dont do this every single year to get young QB's with little game experience ready for the next season because they do.

You have no excuses for that crap. Just stop talking and end it there.

Have you literally just started watching the sport of football this Saturday?

You realize that EVERY SINGLE TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL EVER does this right? It's why games like these are on the schedule, so you can allow the next crop of guys to run the offense as it was meant to be run in real-time game situations.

I KNOW that you know this, I don't believe that anyone on this planet is dumb enough not to.

Maybe one day when your team is afforded the luxury of DEPTH you'll understand why you don't stop running your offense when the second team is in.

Please tell me one single benefit to having second string, third string, and scout team guys come into the game only to run a dumbed down, burn the clock offense that NONE of them will run when they finally move into starting positions.

If you're going to call in all of your backups only to hand the ball off and burn the clock then there's no point to take the first team off the field because you could just do that with them. PLEASE tell me you just have a disturbing hatred for the Gators that does not allow you to rationalize situations like these because I would hate to think that there is someone walking around in society that is this delusional.

Just stop. You ran the score up. It's classless. End of topic on my part.

:lol::lol:

Running the score up would have been Tebow still in the game along with the rest of the starters in the 4th quarter throwing TD passes.

Having the 2nd and 3rd stringers in the game and running the offense is called "playing the sport of football."

Don't get all butthurt cause your team sucks at it.

Wal-Mart has a buy one get one special on Kleenex boxes homie, I'm thinkin you should take advantage of that deal with the quickness.

toxic just got destroyed.

I know he doesn't really believe anything he said. Middle school in high school teams do this, so unless he never played football or never went to middle school or high school, then I also know that he knows that you HAVE to do this in order to get the next guys in line prepared to take over. He was probably just fishing for a response or thought momentarily that he was watching the NFL.

If he does really believe all that then I guess he should atleast get some props for taking a position that nobody else on the face of the Earth would take and stubbornly sticking by it. I guess there is something that can be said for that, if you want to look for silver linings.

Yeah I got destroyed. Throwing up by 40+ points no matter who plays is classless. I watched the Bama game. They threw the ball 4 times in the 2nd half. Meyer and Florida are classless...no matter how much you Gaytors want to spin it. C-L-A-S-S-L-E-S-S. Meyer is going to have fun at Notre Dame against the scrubs they play.

Yeah I got destroyed. Throwing up by 40+ points no matter who plays is classless. I watched the Bama game. They threw the ball 4 times in the 2nd half. Meyer and Florida are classless...no matter how much you Gaytors want to spin it. C-L-A-S-S-L-E-S-S. Meyer is going to have fun at Notre Dame against the scrubs they play.

Alabama doesn't have to replace their starting senior quarterback and #1 receiver next year. You KNOW this dude, please re-assimilate yourself to society. We'll welcome you back and in a couple days we'll forget all about that time you made a complete jackass of yourself all because you have an insane jealousy and disturbing hatred for a football team that did something middle school football teams do.

Like I said, there's something that can be said for someone stubbornly sticking to an incredibly wrong viewpoint and seemingly not caring at all. It's true I guess when they say that ignorance is bliss. As long as you're right in your head, it doesn't matter that there isn't a single person on this planet that would agree with you. I envy your ignorance sir, I envy it indeed.

Edited by The Snellvillain

Its a shame your one of the people who are still hanging out hope and beliving that Urban actually goes to ND. Your going to have many more years of him and many more *** whippings. Better go ahead and get used to it for the long haul.

Also using the third grade term "gaytors" shows alot of class for the person trying to define to others what makes something classless. Indeed ironic hypocritical behavior does but a somewhat comedic tone on the whole thing doesnt it.

wambulance5fw.jpg

and "Gaytors"? Really? Old material is old.

Funny, I didn't know there was a "mercy" rule in college football--show me that one will ya? I'll take off the CL and the LESS off that word you chose to spell and that's exactly what you are making out of yourself...

I know he doesn't really believe anything he said. Middle school in high school teams do this, so unless he never played football or never went to middle school or high school, then I also know that he knows that you HAVE to do this in order to get the next guys in line prepared to take over. He was probably just fishing for a response or thought momentarily that he was watching the NFL.

If he does really believe all that then I guess he should atleast get some props for taking a position that nobody else on the face of the Earth would take and stubbornly sticking by it. I guess there is something that can be said for that, if you want to look for silver linings.

Not all high school teams do it. When we was beating teams 40-0 50-0 we never threw the another pass. Our coach always told us no reason to embarrass your opponent

Looking so forward to our completely new offense next year. Brantley is like a machine with his accuracy. Florida going to be throwing the ball like 60% of the time next year with his arm.

Back to the point of the thread, yes I really believe Brantley is the real deal. He's going to be fun to watch...

Yep FIU had a really good defense for brantley to be judged by lol.. Until he actually plays some real defenses in SEC play, the jury is still out.

Thats what I was thinking. I would think practicing against UF's second string would be more of a test than FIU. But maybe I was wrong. Florida may just be really thin at defense.. :huh:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE BLEW OUT FIU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on dude are you serious?

Now hold up there buddy. Give FIU some credit. They are in the top 5 when it comes to the college football schools in Miami, FL...