MichaeL Turner looking "great"

The Don™

Great news!!!

I still hope he can go, and that the 'sprain' was not nearly as bad as originally thought.

I understand taking precautions and all that, but time is running out. If it takes him 3 weeks to get back and we lose the next 3, he might as well sit for the remainder of the season, get healthy, and look forward to next year.

Great news, let him sit this game, continue to heal, and bring him back next week. This game will be a test to see if the rest of the team can rally without him if they plan on going to the playoffs anyway that I think they need. Adversity will either make or break you. If they win and the Burner comes back, I think we'll be okay and if not it will make them stronger in the long term. Personally I think Snelling is more than capable of holding down the fort for one game, it's just Ryan (and Elam :rolleyes: )getting his act back together (which I think he can) that'll be the difference.

Edited by DBFever2

Great news, let him sit this game, continue to heal, and bring him back next week. This game will be a test to see if the rest of the team can rally without him if they plan on going to the playoffs anyway that I think they need. Adversity will either make or break you. If they win and the Burner comes back, I think we'll be okay and if not it will make them stronger in the long term. Personally I think Snelling is more than capable of holding down the fort for one game, it's just Ryan (and Elam :rolleyes: )getting his act back together (which I think he can) that'll be the difference.

When I heard this, it made my day ^_^

We are going to have to sit him out this game for sure. I'm not expecting him to come back until 2 weeks from now.