Watch one of weis' last games.. UCONN at Notre Dame

SacFalcFan

UConn wins 33-30 in OT. Sorry, Charlie. :P

If anybody should be dying laughing it should be charlie weis of they fire him its going to cost them 12 million. I would take 12 million and go sit on my azz. He-ll its not like he can't find a job, he will come back to the NFL. Now if Mularkey doesn't work out, its not like you wouldn't want weis to come here to be the O-Coordinator? I still think its funny as he-ll him and his team. :P

i keep expecting weis to say "Get in my belly" during an interview.

Did you see Mangino tonight. He makes Weis look svelt. I think I saw a couple of moon's orbiting him and that HUGE lettermans jacket he was wearing. Looks like they removed the upholstery from the family couch and sewed sleeves onto it.

Did you see Mangino tonight. He makes Weis look svelt. I think I saw a couple of moon's orbiting him and that HUGE lettermans jacket he was wearing. Looks like they removed the upholstery from the family couch and sewed sleeves onto it.

Mangino is jabba the hut and charlie is fat b from austin powers..

and what was that?

I wish we'd leave the UM thing alone, its not going to happen, he might leave but it won't be for ND

Omar called Weis and told him he was decommitting from ND. Well Mr. Weis didn't like that and told Omar he wouldn't be a good player and told he wouldn't do anything with his life. Yeah, takes a real man to talk to a 18 year old kid like that.

If anybody should be dying laughing it should be charlie weis of they fire him its going to cost them 12 million. I would take 12 million and go sit on my azz. He-ll its not like he can't find a job, he will come back to the NFL. Now if Mularkey doesn't work out, its not like you wouldn't want weis to come here to be the O-Coordinator? I still think its funny as he-ll him and his team. :P

See, I just don't understand the attraction of having Weis as any coach on your team. I just don't think he's that good.

IMO, if we were going to lose one of our coordinators and hire a former Patriot coach I would much prefer we lose BVG and hire Romeo Crennell (sp).