Fans wearing black to UGA vs Kentucky game

Cable Guy

Apparently Georgia takes their mascot incredibly serious.

Next thing you'll hear is that they'll be doing a 21-gun salute and having a day-long memorial service and then a will reading.

Yeah, it's going to be kind of like the ceremony you guys have when Tim Tebow walks off campus in Gainesville for the last time. Only without the Thom Brenamen commemorative DVD, and Lou Holtz blubbering and slobbering everywhere. :rolleyes:

Yes the students are calling for a blackout.. they are doing it in honor of our mascot who died.. it was all over campus and they are asking fans who come to the game to wear black as well. cmr hasn't commented on what the players will do.. I would love to see the team wear black as well. it will be the first time in decades we haven't had an uga on the sideline.

Yeah, it's going to be kind of like the ceremony you guys have when Tim Tebow walks off campus in Gainesville for the last time. Only without the Thom Brenamen commemorative DVD, and Lou Holtz blubbering and slobbering everywhere. :rolleyes:

Yeah! Cuz no team has ever won a National Title without a QB named Tim Tebow.

Spare me, we won two National Titles without Tebow @ QB, and we'll win National Titles once he's gone.

I hope everyone continues to believe that we're all the sudden going to be Michigan or Notre Dame just because our QB leaves.

Yeah! Cuz no team has ever won a National Title without a QB named Tim Tebow.

Spare me, we won two National Titles without Tebow @ QB, and we'll win National Titles once he's gone.

I hope everyone continues to believe that we're all the sudden going to be Michigan or Notre Dame just because our QB leaves.

you won 1 national title with tebow at starting qb.. chris leak was your starting qb for your other nc not tebow.. tebow also was the qb of your 9-4 season as well. you won those national titles due to great defenses.. we saw what happened the year your defense stunk, but the point is a gator fan has nothing to say about uga being in black for our mascot dying when you worship tebow and will be in mourning after he leaves.