Matt Ryan is the BEST QB EVA!

when matt starts playing well again are you going to change your name back and hop on the bandwagon?

boss, you can't ask a reasonable question of or engage in any type of meaningful dialogue with a troll....They are so impressed with their own perceived cleverness you just have to stand aside and let them flame out.

This guy makes me miss the witticisms of flyfalcon or jigga donkey....... :lol::lol:

boss, you can't ask a reasonable question of or engage in any type of meaningful dialogue with a troll....They are so impressed with their own perceived cleverness you just have to stand aside and let them flame out.

This guy makes me miss the witticisms of flyfalcon or jigga donkey....... :lol::lol:

he cracks me up

Display Name History For: WeakNoodleArmMattRyan

From To Change Date

RyanVickFan WeakNoodleArmMattRyan Nov 15 2009 04:25 PM

nice to have you back on the boards too man.

There's been no evidence of any lately.

im thinking it's possible to be an intelligent troll, but trolls try to stir up stuff but usually fail miserably. an effective troll has to make the readers think "is this guy serious, or is he just being a flat out troll?" and the usual trolls almost always seem to humiliate themselves. i guess that's what happens when a person can't pass high school english.

Edited by taylor228193