Possible Trades...

supremedarius

I think we sign Carlos Rogers and Kampman. If we can sign those two players, we will be squared away for the draft. I hope we trade out of the first round UNLESS CJ Spiller or Jahvid Best or Dez Bryant

There is NO way we draft a RB that high. I really don't understand why some of you think we need a RB all of the sudden. Turner has a sprained ankle, not a career ending injury.

Defensive depth will have to be priority in the draft and/or free agency. At pretty much every position.

On offense, if we could get another high caliber offensive lineman in the draft and possibly a young, multi-dimensional RB to groom, the rest of our offseason dealings would be gravy.

Just getting all our players back from injury will be huge. Like a bonus draft.

Our situation really reminds me of the Saints of the past two years. They were supposed to be sooo good on paper, but injuries ravaged them across the offense and defense. Now that they have everyone healthy, and they've all been in the same system for a few years, it is paying dividends. That could easily be us next year.

I think the D-Line is pretty set with Jerry coming back next year. We would have at DT: Babs, Jerry, Thomas Johnson, Vance Walker, and JA. DE: Sidbury, Abraham, Beirman, Davis. If we could sign a playmaker like Kampman...We would have a crazy rotation

We could take OLB with our first pick in the draft if we do not trade out of the first. We have too many young corners. We have to address that Via FA. We will have Brian Williams, Tye Hill, Chris Houston, Brent Grimes, Chris Owens, Chevis Jackson.

We have no explosive players on the offensive side of the ball. Besides White, who can score when they touch the ball.

We have too many young corners. We have to address that Via FA. We will have Brian Williams, Tye Hill, Chris Houston, Brent Grimes, Chris Owens, Chevis Jackson.

Im pretty sure that Brian Williams only signed a 1 yr. deal, so there's no guarantee that he'll be back. Even if he does make a full recovery from his injury. Not sure about Tye Hill either, although he hasnt been in the system very long if he keeps playing like he did last week against Carolina he wont be in the system at all. Burnt Grimes needs to go away. Chevis Jackson hasnt shown me diddly squat. Crisp Houston is adequate, but less than solid when matched up against most teams #1 receiver. He would be awesome as a nickel back, but we have a long ways to go to get to the point where we can use him in this position only.

Our secondary needs the most work of any area on the team, and i know we will address this in the offseason. We need a legitimate #1 coverage man, preferably not another young draft pick who needs 2-3 years of grooming before he can contribute. But the list of top notch free agent CB's next year is slim to none. Time for TD to work some magic.

I could see us packaging a deal to move chevis jackson with Jamaal Anderson for a draft pick. Maybe for a 2nd and a 5th.

lol you really think someone will give you that much for those two players!

falcons need D bad. Depth and starters. You need a better secondary. Your SS and Fs are good enough. Your DB's lack alot.

You could use OLB's. Peterson is 34 years old. A good WLB goes a long way in helping out your d.

theres no way i'd take a RB in the first round.

I think the D-Line is pretty set with Jerry coming back next year. We would have at DT: Babs, Jerry, Thomas Johnson, Vance Walker, and JA. DE: Sidbury, Abraham, Beirman, Davis. If we could sign a playmaker like Kampman...We would have a crazy rotation

We could take OLB with our first pick in the draft if we do not trade out of the first. We have too many young corners. We have to address that Via FA. We will have Brian Williams, Tye Hill, Chris Houston, Brent Grimes, Chris Owens, Chevis Jackson.

We have no explosive players on the offensive side of the ball. Besides White, who can score when they touch the ball.

Good point. Sometimes, one playmaker can change the dynamic of a whole team, ie Adrian Peterson.

If C.J. Spiller was on the board and Dimitroff took Dez Bryant I would be FURIOUS. That kid has arrogance issues and he heeds the advice of Deion Sanders, who I personally cannot stand. Furthermore I agree with the moves to get Asomugha and Peppers, but keep dreaming. That will never happen. I'd be surprised if Dimitroff even hints that he is going to look at any big name Defensive stud and Peppers is going to command way too much money after getting that $17 million Franchise. Remember, Dimitroff is of the New England Empire. They trade talented veterans and load up on 2nd/3rd round picks and develop them into studs. I would expect a whole lot of that this offseason.

If C.J. Spiller was on the board and Dimitroff took Dez Bryant I would be FURIOUS. That kid has arrogance issues and he heeds the advice of Deion Sanders, who I personally cannot stand.

Yes please stay away from Deion's protege's, anyone need a refresher on what role Neon and MC Hammer played in the Crabtree fiasco?

We've got two who are more electrifying than White on our roster. Norwood and Douglas. They get back from injury and we're gold.