well it's not out yet but FFXIV is coming out next year. I am holding off starting a MMORPG for that reason.

ok im just about to say this... :ph34r: .. i have never played a final fantasy game... ever. not one.

are they pretty cool? it would be nice to be able to play on my 360 instead of the computer.

ok im just about to say this... :ph34r: .. i have never played a final fantasy game... ever. not one.

are they pretty cool? it would be nice to be able to play on my 360 instead of the computer.

well the MMORPG FF's are different from the regular FFs. the only MMORPG FF is FFXI which I thought was really good.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wait for Star-Trek to come out. I think it goes live in February. That being said, you've got 2-3 that are going to be released next year that should be quality. I've gone back to playing SWG just because I hate WOW so much.

Star Trek is coming, plus the Star Wars The old Republic is coming out soon the new MMORPG its not the RPG, they made a new one. ;)

Star Trek is coming, plus the Star Wars The old Republic is coming out soon the new MMORPG its not the RPG, they made a new one. ;)

Yeah, I'm gonna play Star Trek until TOR comes out. At least that's the plan, who knows, ST could kick some serious azz. Either way, I'm tired of SWG, and none of my friends play wow anymore. So not really sure what to do.