rumors on WM replacement

Ronaldo77

Dang Sac - I was hoping you wouldn't say that. You're usually pretty spot on with your predictions. Do you think Willie's coming back with a caveat though? Like Damon told Richt something along the lines of...If you keep him, you better win the SEC East or you're both gone after next year?

I just don't understand that, our offense has not been that bad.

We could do a lot better. Bobo and Martinez both seem totally inept at making proper adjustments. Either our gameplan works or it doesn't.

Heck I've seen Bobo abandon the run when we were gaining yards at will with it. More than once.

Dang Sac - I was hoping you wouldn't say that. You're usually pretty spot on with your predictions. Do you think Willie's coming back with a caveat though? Like Damon told Richt something along the lines of...If you keep him, you better win the SEC East or you're both gone after next year?

A few things: I believe the decision on what will happen in the offseason (regarding who is going) has already been made. CMR's and Willie's reaction during the auburn game said a lot to me. I think Willie will stay in Athens as a DB coach, but he won't be DC anymore and it's very well he steps down. I believe Jancek is on his way out. We replace him and his replacement will also be a DC. JMO Understand CMR will not be pressured and he will not make a decision based on what the fan's want.

A few things: I believe the decision on what will happen in the offseason (regarding who is going) has already been made. CMR's and Willie's reaction during the auburn game said a lot to me. I think Willie will stay in Athens as a DB coach, but he won't be DC anymore and it's very well he steps down. I believe Jancek is on his way out. We replace him and his replacement will also be a DC. JMO Understand CMR will not be pressured and he will not make a decision based on what the fan's want.

I'm just fine with Martinez staying the DB coach and handing the DC role over to someone else. I think Jancek blew a good opportunity when he turned down USF. He could very well just be out of a job in Athens.

Hoping we don't lose Garner and Searels, but that might happen simply because they put themselves out there for other jobs and some new opportunities should be coming open after this season.

Hey Sac- you have mentioned Jancek before. Any thoughts as to why he in particular is on the hot seat at UGA. I do hope CWM stays on as the DB coach which he is very good at. Also, he is a really nice guy and loves UGA.

Hey Sac- you have mentioned Jancek before. Any thoughts as to why he in particular is on the hot seat at UGA. I do hope CWM stays on as the DB coach which he is very good at. Also, he is a really nice guy and loves UGA.

first he has done a very poor job in a number of the areas he recruits.. cmr has had to personally get involved in recruitments of guys like blake sims. second he is just a horrible position coach. he has our lbs basically on the ground kneeling down before snaps.. horrible. i have wanted him fired years ago.. he is pathetic.