Thomas Dimitroff 680 the fan interview

atljbo

MV7, Ryan and him are starting to become one within this fanbase.

You have the huggers and the haters which divides the fanbase.

Only those who let it happen. I was a Vick fan and I'm a Ryan fan - have no problem with that because I'm a Falcon fan. This is my team and they were/are the QB and I support them. Period.

All the other crap is just that.

I go to the games and I sit with Falcon fans just like me. Some of them still wear their Vick jerseys - some even have Sanders or Nobis jerseys, some have Ryan or Turner or another player. Some just have on a T-Shirt or anything red - but we are there cheering on our team - high fiving each other and having a blast.

The problem people have with these things is mental and only gets to them if they let it.

So let me get this straight- TD isn't worried about Ryan, Coach Smith isn't worried about Ryan, Dan Reeves isn't worried about Ryan; hmmm

The only people worried about Ryan are TATF posters who all signed up this week and have managed to put up astounding numbers of bovine byproduct posts up in less than a week.

Who should I believe- respected NFLers with many many years of experience or a bunch of people spamming the board?

No way! To many holes to fill. O-Line, D-Line, CB, WLB are all pressing needs. We are solid at reciever they just need to execute at a higher level.

Don't forget about FA. We can fill at least ONE of those needs in FA. I am thinking a vet. CB(Leigh Bodden) is most likely. As for the draft, I can see us drafting a CB in the 2nd or 3rd round......I am seriously hoping Brandon Spikes falls to us in the 1st round and we can put him at SLB, and put Nicholas at WLB...As for OL, I think we should resign Clabo and put him at RG, and we I think we should draft a RT in the 1-3 range...And there you go, those will be most likely be our top 3 needs and I hope we draft BPA at those positions(CB, OLB, RT)

Don't forget about FA. We can fill at least ONE of those needs in FA. I am thinking a vet. CB(Leigh Bodden) is most likely. As for the draft, I can see us drafting a CB in the 2nd or 3rd round......I am seriously hoping Brandon Spikes falls to us in the 1st round and we can put him at SLB, and put Nicholas at WLB...As for OL, I think we should resign Clabo and put him at RG, and we I think we should draft a RT in the 1-3 range...And there you go, those will be most likely be our top 3 needs and I hope we draft BPA at those positions(CB, OLB, RT)

Sounds reasonable, do want to point out there isn't a second round pick next year.

Only those who let it happen. I was a Vick fan and I'm a Ryan fan - have no problem with that because I'm a Falcon fan. This is my team and they were/are the QB and I support them. Period.All the other crap is just that.I go to the games and I sit with Falcon fans just like me. Some of them still wear their Vick jerseys - some even have Sanders or Nobis jerseys, some have Ryan or Turner or another player. Some just have on a T-Shirt or anything red - but we are there cheering on our team - high fiving each other and having a blast.The problem people have with these things is mental and only gets to them if they let it.

Bingo.

I was pulling for Doug Johnson, Turk Shonert, Billy Joe and Bob Berry.

A lot of good Falcon fans get labelled trolls on this board for expressing disappointment. It shouldn't be that way.

Only those who let it happen. I was a Vick fan and I'm a Ryan fan - have no problem with that because I'm a Falcon fan. This is my team and they were/are the QB and I support them. Period.

All the other crap is just that.

I go to the games and I sit with Falcon fans just like me. Some of them still wear their Vick jerseys - some even have Sanders or Nobis jerseys, some have Ryan or Turner or another player. Some just have on a T-Shirt or anything red - but we are there cheering on our team - high fiving each other and having a blast.

The problem people have with these things is mental and only gets to them if they let it.

Tandy,

Nice reply and you captured the great majority of what fans think and how we treat our fellow fan. However, what you've said is obvious to good fans (kind of like someone saying "I'll be honest") and is understood. The problem is, for those who are outside of the majority that are frankly too dumb or too angry about their miserable lives, they are so close minded or trapped in their devilish world this renders your kind and sincere message somewhat meaningless.

I still enjoy hearing from fundamentally a good, honest person who simple wants to enjoy the fall season with some football thrown in!

Thanks!

Edited by Quarterback

Harrington? Never heard anyone making excuses for him.

I have to say I did. He completed 61.8% of his passes and had

a ton of drops and even a few tips to defenders for pick 6's.

He was not our problem. With the addition of Turner and Gonzalez

and the solidifying of the o-line he could have been very effective.

When Ryan was drafted he gave up on keeping the starting job.

I found that very disappointing, so much so that I readily took

to Ryan and his take charge attitude. I have no regrets about

where we are. None.

Actually... don't be surprise if we draft a RB.

We may not resign norwood and would need a quick chnage of pace back to complement Turner.

We may draft a RB late in the draft but i dont think we will draft one ..Theonly wayi can see us drafting a early or mid rund RB is if Norwood comes backrunning like a complete bum...... Norwoodis only a RFA..... We will tender Norwood.... I even think its a good chance that we sign him to a extension (a falcon friendly contract) if Norwood does his thing the rest of the year....

Also... dont sleep on Antone Smith (he is on our PS).... I remember dude from Florida State.... dude is a bullet out there.... He is super fast and he runs hard..... I think Antone Smith is a project RB... The guy can be a good change of pace back in this league (he has to learn how to block better) ....

Proday numbers

40 Yrd Dash: 4.33

20 Yrd Dash: 2.51

10 Yrd Dash: 1.48

225 Lb. Bench Reps: 31

Vertical Jump: 32

Broad Jump: 10'02"

20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.32

3-Cone Drill: 6.90

No way! To many holes to fill. O-Line, D-Line, CB, WLB are all pressing needs. We are solid at reciever they just need to execute at a higher level.

whatever. We are not fine in terms of WR. Jenkins is so inconsistent its ridiculous. Finneran is almost strictly STs at this point. Marty who? So besides White, and maybe HD (if he comes back ok from a knee injury that put him on IR, so that's a big if) who do we have? Bergeron? Weems?

Lets see at OLB we have Nicholas, maybe James, Maybe Adkins. Free Agency. Oh, yeah, Peterson who is still playing well. DLine we have Jerry coming back, JA98 has suddenly found a position, Babs is an all pro, Biermann is improving, Chauncey (solid), and we don't even know what Sidbury can do yet and oh btw Johnson and Walker are solid.

We have a bunch of young cbs. Including a certain Owens that hasn't cracked the lineup. So i'm gonna step out here and suggest that we go after a young vet at cb rather than add yet another youngster. And Houston is not looking so bad lately.

So that all being said: How stacked are we at WR again?