Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

215FalconsFanatic

MW2 - Weapons

40 posts in this topic

I'm only level 24 or so now, and trying to repair my kill death ratio. The shotty's piss me off, but it's not an every map occurrence. I'm finding that the level someone has it not exactly indicative of how good they are. I'll see teams match up and be like '****, they've got 4 50+ players' and then it turns out they suck.

Also, camping = legit strategy.

I'm only level 24 or so now, and trying to repair my kill death ratio. The shotty's piss me off, but it's not an every map occurrence. I'm finding that the level someone has it not exactly indicative of how good they are. I'll see teams match up and be like '****, they've got 4 50+ players' and then it turns out they suck.

Also, camping = legit strategy.

Level has nothing to do with skill. No matter how bad you are, you will continue to level up. It's just a measure of how much time you spend playing.

Plus there is a glitch now where people set up private games with no time or kill limit and get XP for it. That makes leveling up very easy.

Akimbo shotguns is getting really lame. They don't have to aim anywhere near you and it'll still kill you.

Yesterday I was getting killed by someone with them, and every killcam you could see he was nowhere close with the aim. Dude would be aiming 5 feet wide of me and just tap the buttons- boom I'm dead.

And the worst is the akimbo campers. they crouch in a corner and if you walk within 50 feet you're dead. Especially bad on hardcore where there aren't killcams to see where it's coming from.

Akimbo shotguns is getting really lame. They don't have to aim anywhere near you and it'll still kill you.

Yesterday I was getting killed by someone with them, and every killcam you could see he was nowhere close with the aim. Dude would be aiming 5 feet wide of me and just tap the buttons- boom I'm dead.

And the worst is the akimbo campers. they crouch in a corner and if you walk within 50 feet you're dead. Especially bad on hardcore where there aren't killcams to see where it's coming from.

Haven't played in about a week...what level do you get awarded these akimbo shotguns?

People should seriously stop whining about "camping". I consistently bring my tent and sleeping bag when playing this game and for good reason. It is proven strategy. People who want to run and gun successfully need to play Halo. Of course, that's just my opinion.

rvrndzombii likes this

People should seriously stop whining about "camping". I consistently bring my tent and sleeping bag when playing this game and for good reason. It is proven strategy. People who want to run and gun successfully need to play Halo. Of course, that's just my opinion.

:lol:

Camping is what it is...when I get shot by a camper I usually yell out "You camping b*tch." and promptly make it my mission to take them out. It's often times an easy kill. If people don't do anything about it though I don't really think you can hate when the final results come up and the person who camped out won.

The word is that there is a new patch coming soon that will balance the akimbo 1887's and they wont be as powerful. It is also supposed to fix the private match glitch.

i say do what you gotta do... i suck at this freaking game but I enjoy playing. People get wayyyyyy to into online sometimes though.. i get sick of hearing them whine and moan about it.. its a freaking game.

I also think this game was made by satan himself.. I sit down to play for 20 minutes or so and next thing i know its been 2 hours. :lol:

eh.. im only level 19; and still die more than I kill... but whatever.. i guess my greatness did not carry over into the video game world

The word is that there is a new patch coming soon that will balance the akimbo 1887's and they wont be as powerful. It is also supposed to fix the private match glitch.

i dont know bout you but i personally like the 18person private matches jus because it lasts longer than 10min and i have a blast playing them. now it gets a little rediculous when they go for like 1-2 hours but i love the games when you can play for like 30min to an hour. most of them that ive been in everyone agrees to play domination to 1000 points then whoever has a nuke can call it in. alot of people thinks its just about boosting, but thats not the reason me or any of my friends play it

now i hate the new unlimited ammo glitches because everyone jus uses the noob tubes

i say do what you gotta do... i suck at this freaking game but I enjoy playing. People get wayyyyyy to into online sometimes though.. i get sick of hearing them whine and moan about it.. its a freaking game.

I also think this game was made by satan himself.. I sit down to play for 20 minutes or so and next thing i know its been 2 hours. :lol:

eh.. im only level 19; and still die more than I kill... but whatever.. i guess my greatness did not carry over into the video game world

This is me verbatim. :lol:

I Snipe every map and play exclusively Hardcore, usually TDM

Barrett .50 Cal with HBS and silencer

USP .45 with FMJ and Silencer

Smoke Grenades

Claymore

Bling Pro

Cold Blooded

Ninja Pro

Killstreak: Care Package, Predator Drone, AC130 (may switch Predator Drone out for Emergency drop)

There are good spots on just about every map, however my favorite is probably Wasteland, my last two games on wasteland have been 26-3 and 24-1

i dont know bout you but i personally like the 18person private matches jus because it lasts longer than 10min and i have a blast playing them. now it gets a little rediculous when they go for like 1-2 hours but i love the games when you can play for like 30min to an hour. most of them that ive been in everyone agrees to play domination to 1000 points then whoever has a nuke can call it in. alot of people thinks its just about boosting, but thats not the reason me or any of my friends play it

now i hate the new unlimited ammo glitches because everyone jus uses the noob tubes

I don't mind if people want to play that way, but the problem is that it's getting so bad that you can barely get a real game of 3rd person tactical or domination. Everyone gets thrown into these private glitched matches. It's even starting to creep into Team Deathmatch.

ya i hear ya there, i wish they would allow you just to do custom matches, and maybe add a game type like the glitched private matches. i think it would b a whole lot better if they would allow a create-a-match setup on there too