Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

215FalconsFanatic

MW2 - Weapons

40 posts in this topic

What are your class names? And the weapons, perks, and such you config. I need ideas.

I am talking about ones that really work for different scenarios.

This is whut im using right now, and pretty succesfull in any map:

-Primary Weapon: ACR Assault Rifle Silenced (Level 48).

Very Accurate, great all round weapon. i Also like changing the Camo according to the map, if its in snow i use the Artic Camo.

-Secondary Weapon: AA-12 Shotgun Grip (Level 18).

Rapid Fire Shotgun, great close quarters weapon.

-Equipment: Semtex.

If you know how to use it correctly it can be very effective.

-Special Grenade: Stun Grenade.

-Deathstreak: Last Stand (Level 41).

If it wasnt for the fact that you need to die a couple of times to get this, it would of been one of the cheapest things in any game.

-Perk1: Scavenger (Level 13).

This is my favorite perk, and probably the beast of them all.

When you have this perk its like having infinite equipment, special grenades and ammo, imma try using the claymores and plant one everytime i kill someone.

-Perk2: Hardline/Stopping Power (Hardline: Level 9).

it depends on the type of game im playng and or map. Also how im doing, if im struggling i'll use Hardline, also because of the Deathstreak.

-Perk3: Commando.

My second favorite Perk. You can Shank your opponent when farther away and no damage after falling from high heights.

-Kill Streaks:

3 Kills: UAV.

Helps the whole team. I think everyone should have this if they care about there win ratio.

7 Kills: *Harrier Strike.

COD4 Air Strike and Helicopter put together.

9 Kills: *Pave Low.

Really powerful and not easy to shootdown.

*When i call the Harrier Strike i usually camp in a good area just to make sure i get those 2kills to call the Pave Low, unless theres heat around me. Call the Pave Low right after the Harrier Strike, makes it harder for the enemy to shoot both of them down. Also its funny shanking ppl aiming up trying to shoot them down.

Flaws:

My problem is long range combat, so i really struggle against those who know how to camp and snipe very well. i think my weapon set is for close quarters.

So this how i like to play, if you think theres any other flaws or a way i can make it better, let me know how.

Primary--->SCAR-H--->Holographic sight

Side arm---> First pistol on list--> ****i used to use the machine pistol but i noticed you can't equip it as fast because you have to **** it every time you take it out so i would always get killed switching to it when i needed to reload in the middle of a battle***.

perk 1-scavenger- very good perk especially for the SCAR-H because it doesn't have much ammo.

perk 2-Stopping power- increased damage, helps kill in less shots

perk 3- steady aim- helps when you don't have time to aim through the sights

Kill streak

3- UAV JAMMER

5- Predator-

7- helicopter

The biggest secret to this amazing game in Multiplayer is knowing the MAPS.

You have to figure out the choke points and camp points. A lot of this depends on the game type as well.

Personally I can't stand any game type that isn't hardcore on MW2....except maybe one that I can't even think of off the top of my head right now.

I use the ACR like one guy has already stated, it's a great gun.

It really hard to for me to throw out idea's, because I don't really know what game type you like to play.

Do you play Hardcore S&D ???????

Regular Team Deathmatch????

Ground war??????

I use ALLL the weapons pretty much, with the exception of snipers. But sure I like some more than others.

I keep hearing about a bunch of Campers, but I'm having no problem with them myself. You just have to know the Maps, and where the campers like to set up.

I just got the Javalein (sp*) last night, it's a nice little camp buster weapon.

Rant over/

Also I would love to lay the smack down to anyone that's willing to step it up on here. You people have a little click that you like to run with ????

Anyone here in a clan?

Play on GameBattles?

I'm down for some friendly competition, if anyone wants to scrimmage or what not.

I switch between a bunch of weapons, but mostly I'm using the SCAR or the TAR-21. Just unlocked the M-16 and might make that my primary. I also like the Vector a lot- very little recoil and does way more damage than its stats show.

As far as killstreaks, I say unlock the chopper gunner ASAP. it's a guaranteed 10-15 kills every time. I use care package, Harrier strike, chopper gunner.

Also I would love to lay the smack down to anyone that's willing to step it up on here. You people have a little click that you like to run with ????

Anyone here in a clan?

Play on GameBattles?

I'm down for some friendly competition, if anyone wants to scrimmage or what not.

So many gamers on Gamebattles quit and whine to much.

Too many people on this game in general whine and complain too much. If they lose, someone's camping. Sometimes even if they win, someone was camping. Wahhhhh... Real strategy IS camping. You wouldn't run and gun if you were really there, so why do it on the game? Street tactics are the way to go.

slamee101 likes this

Too many people on this game in general whine and complain to much. If they lose, someone's camping. Sometimes even if they win, someone was camping. Wahhhhh... Real strategy IS camping. You wouldn't run and gun if you were really there, so why do it on the game? Street tactics are the way to go.

I agree pretty much with this statement. But this is a game and not real life so what ever playing style is needed I think that anyone that really knows the maps and what-ever game type they play you will know where people are camping to begin with. Plus all the Kill-streaks you get and weapons, a true player of ths game will get past these things.

I have two main classes that I use. One is for accomplishing Killstreaks and the other is just for some good fun knifing.

My Killstreak class is:

UMP45 or Mini Uzzi Silenced

Equipment: Claymore

Perk 1: Scavenger Pro

Perk 2: Cold Blooded Pro or Stopping Power Pro

Perk 3: Ninja Pro

Kinfing Class:

Uzzi or UMP Silenced

Secondary: Javelin

Equipment: Throwing Knife

Perk 1: Marathon

Perk 2: Cold Blooded Pro

Perk 3: Commando Pro

The best thing about the Javelin Glitch is that people are scared to shoot you if you just have one pulled out. I had one out the other night to shoot down a chopper and some guy just ran away from me when he saw me so I put my Javelin away and ran him down then knifed him.

I don't play much hardcore so Sniping isn't part of my gameplan unless I play HC with some of my friends.

Primary Weapon: Scar-H, Bling Pro, Holographic Sight & FMJ

Secondary: PP12

Semtex

Stun Grenade

That's all I need. I mix up the perks, but I pretty much live by Stopping Power Pro

Too many people on this game in general whine and complain too much. If they lose, someone's camping. Sometimes even if they win, someone was camping. Wahhhhh... Real strategy IS camping. You wouldn't run and gun if you were really there, so why do it on the game? Street tactics are the way to go.

Everyone "camps" a little bit. If I'm on kill 6 and I need 1 more for my Harrier strike...do I just run out into the open and take some big risk?

I think not.

The best thing about the Javelin Glitch is that people are scared to shoot you if you just have one pulled out. I had one out the other night to shoot down a chopper and some guy just ran away from me when he saw me so I put my Javelin away and ran him down then knifed him.

Javelin BS is the most p*ssy sh*t ever, takes all the fun away.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/12/07/modern-warfare-2-update-1-06-fixes-javelin-glitch-infinite-care/

im just mad i had to deal with it a couple of times.

Class 1 - Riflemen

Primary - SCAR-H w/ ACOG Scope

Secondary - USP40 w/ FMJ

Equipment - Frag Grenade

Special Grenade - Stun Grenade

Perk 1 - Sleight of Hand

Perk 2 - Hardline

Perk 3 - Steady Aim

DS Perk - Final Stand

Description - Standard load-out I use on medium sized or more open maps.

Class 2 - Grenadier

Primary - SCAR-H w/ Holographic Sight and Grenade Launcher

Secondary - USP40 w/ FMJ

Equipment - Frag Grenade

Perk 1 - Bling

Perk 2 - Hardline

Perk 3 - Steady Aim

DS Perk - Final Stand

Description - Stand load-out I use on smaller maps or more restricted maps with plenty of choke points.

Class 3 - AA Grenadier

Primary - SCAR-H w/ ACOG and Grenade Launcher

Secondary - USP40 w/ FMJ

Equipment - Frag Grenade

Perk 1 - Bling

Perk 2 - Danger Close

Perk 3 - Steady Aim

DS Perk - Final Stand

Description - Class I switch to any time I need to take out enemy air vehicles such as harriers and helicopters.

Class 4 - Sniper

Primary - WA2000 w/ Sound Suppressor

Secondary - PP2000 w/ Sound Suppressor

Equipment - M18A1 Claymore or Tactical Insertion (Depends on Map_

Special Grenade - Smoke Grenade

Perk 1 - Scavenger

Perk 2 - Cold Blooded

Perk 3 - Steady Aim

DS Perk - Final Stand

Description - Class I use anytime I want to "get my camp on" and snipe.

Class 5 - Recon Riflemen

Primary - SCAR-H w/ ACOG and Sound Suppressor

Secondary - USP40 w/ Sound Suppressor

Equipment - M18A1 Claymore

Special Grenade - Smoke Grenade

Perk 1 - Bling

Perk 2 - Cold Blooded

Perk 3 - Ninja

DS Perk - Final Stand

Description - Class I use on maps that offer good places to hide and stay low profile while I pick people off and avoid getting noticed.

-------

I might occasionally change the optics, equipment, or perk depending on the map or situation. I generally play Hardcore TDM and do pretty well, my K/D ratio is around 1.50 at the moment. I was using another class I used for CQC that included a UMP45, but I never used it enough to both wasting a slot for it. I can generally find a place in just about any map to break out my WA2000 and tear things up. Hope this helped.

Primary Weapon: Scar-H, Bling Pro, Holographic Sight & FMJ

Secondary: PP12

Semtex

Stun Grenade

That's all I need. I mix up the perks, but I pretty much live by Stopping Power Pro

How do you have Holo sight and FMJ if you use Stopping Power Pro? My advice, stick to SPP, it is far more effective than FMJ.

How do you have Holo sight and FMJ if you use Stopping Power Pro? My advice, stick to SPP, it is far more effective than FMJ.

Holo and FMJ are attachments...Stopping Power is one of the perks. At least I thought that's what I've been using all this time... :unsure:

Holo and FMJ are attachments...Stopping Power is one of the perks. At least I thought that's what I've been using all this time... unsure.gif

In order to use two attachments, you must use the "Bling" perk. If I remember correctly, both are under the same Perk set, so you can only use one or the other.

In order to use two attachments, you must use the "Bling" perk. If I remember correctly, both are under the same Perk set, so you can only use one or the other.

Naw, Bling and Bling Pro are perk 1. Stopping Power is perk 2.

RockPaperScissors likes this

this game is not nearly as fun as it was when it came out. Now that everyone with no lives has ranked up it sucks. I swear if I get killed in one shot by a jerk with those akimbo guns one more time....

this game is not nearly as fun as it was when it came out. Now that everyone with no lives has ranked up it sucks. I swear if I get killed in one shot by a jerk with those akimbo guns one more time....

Yup, its full of a bunch of clanned lamos who cant really play that camp out with super guns. I still have fun getting my leeroy jenkins on!

This guy hates getting killed by Dual Shotgun run n' gunners.

Yup, its full of a bunch of clanned lamos who cant really play that camp out with super guns. I still have fun getting my leeroy jenkins on!

This guy hates getting killed by people who camp.

Funny.