LCB.... Just can't get it right

hawkeye

It does not matter who we put there. We have to get some pressure on the qb... Until then, no corner can smother an nfl wideout for an exptended period of time. I could only watch the carolina game online, but Delhomme took zero sacks. Delhomme's problem comes when pressure begins... I agree, we still may need new corners...

But at least Houston has been playing well the past three weeks. He has been getting his head around, been more physical, and he basically shut Steve Smith down this past game.

Volleyball Champ ^^^^ LOL, I am not going to discredit his play last game but the key for me is consistency, He should have improved from last year to this year, but he hasnt IMO, he has actually taken a step back IMO.

Volleyball Champ ^^^^ LOL, I am not going to discredit his play last game but the key for me is consistency, He should have improved from last year to this year, but he hasnt IMO, he has actually taken a step back IMO.

Don't hate fool lol...I play every sport...Come on Jaymadd. He has improved man. If CHRIS HOUSTON can get his head around this year, he has IMPROVED. And he has made more tackles one on one situations and in the open field better than before. I really did not have high hopes for his after that atrocious PS and first part of the season, but he has gotten better

Don't hate fool lol...I play every sport...Come on Jaymadd. He has improved man. If CHRIS HOUSTON can get his head around this year, he has IMPROVED. And he has made more tackles one on one situations and in the open field better than before. I really did not have high hopes for his after that atrocious PS and first part of the season, but he has gotten better

Too many times Houston looks lost out there, I do think he improved his tackling after the first few games, but he only got his head around one time, whoopie LOL. I cant help it man, but I am not a big Chris Houston fan, and I really hope we upgrade his postion next year. His ball skills have gone from Hot Garbage to Terrible, which is not saying alot. I might be being harsh on the last comment, but it is somewhat the truth.