Bump for Atlanta sports

LVfalconfan

Dudes on Sportscenter just commented on how ATL doesn't support the Hawks.

That's because the Hawks sucked for a long time and people are just now starting to realize that's not the case anymore.

I don't understand commentators sometimes. Aside from the Packers, Steelers, Cubs, and Red Sox there aren't many sports teams that can keep generating support even when the teams suck.

Most teams get support once they've started being consistently good. Trust me, if the Hawks keep playing well, by the end of the NFL season they'll be getting plenty of attention.

Let's not forget about the Thrashers, who are one of the youngest, most exciting teams in the NHL. If you haven't been to a game yet this year, you are missing out.

ya now if only those braves could put something together. It is weird because I have never been able to say one of my favorite teams ( all Atlanta Teams) is an elite team. ( I am young, so except the braves during the Maddux days) but hearing how the hawks are on of the best teams is a good feeling, Falcons will be there too.

ya now if only those braves could put something together. It is weird because I have never been able to say one of my favorite teams ( all Atlanta Teams) is an elite team. ( I am young, so except the braves during the Maddux days) but hearing how the hawks are on of the best teams is a good feeling, Falcons will be there too.

Don't count the braves out next year. They are going to have a very good pitching staff and some young bats coming up.

I must admit that Hockey wasn't in my vocabulary until a friend talked me into going to a game last year, and to my surprise, I had a pretty good time. It's the action, fast and furious.

I played college football at a big school and never even knew how to skate until a couple of years ago. If I played hockey as a kid I probably wouldnt have played football. It is an awesome sport. I still love football, but hockey is just fun to play. It takes skill, great athletic ability and toughness. Most people can't ice skate so they just don't understand.

I played college football at a big school and never even knew how to skate until a couple of years ago. If I played hockey as a kid I probably wouldnt have played football. It is an awesome sport. I still love football, but hockey is just fun to play. It takes skill, great athletic ability and toughness. Most people can't ice skate so they just don't understand.

Exactly. All people need to do is be dragged to one game and they are hooked.