Is there any team in the NFL that makes fewer mid-season moves than the Falcons?

Aside from injuries and IR's, and replacing the fallen... TD really does nothing. Does he go on vacation as soon as the season starts or something?

I had never actually cared, until this problem with Elam occurred. Even if they plan on seeing if he can work through this, one would think tney would at least evaluate some talent up close just in case.

Just thinkin on a boring Wednesday. (Flame away because you don't like my user name now.)

BTW, May God Bless each of you this holiday season.

It stands to reason that if there was a good kicker out there, he'd have been snapped up by now.

BTW, it's not your name that brings the flames, it's those horrible posts you spammed the Board with on Sunday.

They are my opinions. I don't see why a child of god should be subject to such harsh words. Regardless.

There should be Kickers everywhere, I don't believe that there are only 32 people in this world that can kick a football through goal posts. If that's the case they should be considered genetics mutants.

They are my opinions. I don't see why a child of god should be subject to such harsh words. Regardless.

There should be Kickers everywhere, I don't believe that there are only 32 people in this world that can kick a football through goal posts. If that's the case they should be considered genetics mutants.

Child of God?

You are an accident of too much drinking.

A child of God is used to harsh words and being attacked over more serious things than football. Not just that, but it's not the smartest thing in the world for someone to walk into a Roman forum and start talking about how badly Caesar sucks.

There's better ways to make your point that won't get you crucified. But, hey, do what you do...

Same tired problem with this message board. No one discusses anything. It's just one-ups and a bunch of personal attacks. The mods have done a really good job of turning this place into the sewer of NFL message boards.

And what do you want to discuss? This place seems to attract plenty of Falcons fans and (lately) lots of trolls, so it must have some appeal. To be honest, it'd be nice if you got bored enough to go away.

And what do you want to discuss? This place seems to attract plenty of Falcons fans and (lately) lots of trolls, so it must have some appeal. To be honest, it'd be nice if you got bored enough to go away.

I wanted to discuss mid-season moves by TD, or lack thereof. Of course, the entire topic was hijacked by personal attacks. This message board HAS to be the worst in the NFL.

I'm like Skip Bayless. I talk about things people don't want to. And sometimes my opinions aren't popular. But you still tune in to find out what I'm saying!

carwreck.jpg

You want to talk? I'll end the thread for you. Teams in the NFL don't make a lot of mid season moves to begin with unless they are completely out of the playoff picture or decimated by injuries and even then a lot of moves aren't made. The NFL's trade deadline is one of the slowest in all of professional sports (Week 6 BTW, not really midseason so how can you make moves?). With the way the NFL is set, and the way contracts, money, etc. work the NFL is a league that doesn't have a lot of moves mid season as a whole.

You're whining about a kicker, but who would you sign? You act like there are a handful of guys who can consistently kick a FG through the uprights when in reality there are not, and signing another kicker would basically give us the same problems at the position without solving anything.

Do you get it now or is there something else you want to attempt to cry about and just look stupider than you already have for the past week.

You almost made your point with attacking me. Nice try.

Same tired problem with this message board. No one discusses anything. It's just one-ups and a bunch of personal attacks. The mods have done a really good job of turning this place into the sewer of NFL message boards.

You start multiple posts about the same things yet you do not bother to bring any detail. You ignore transactions made before and during the season. I am guessing you don't know the trade deadline has past and finally you offer only complaints and yet you do not have one, not one rational solution.

Your username is so mundane and unimaginative nobody cares. The posts are so lacking in effort that no one takes you seriously. Any other questions? I'm here to help but I am sure you only post but don't truly listen. Can you at least be a little more creative with the troll posts. That would at least provide entertainment value. We are getting tired of filling in the blanks for your. Thanks in advance.

You start multiple posts about the same things yet you do not bother to bring any detail. You ignore transactions made before and during the season. I am guessing you don't know the trade deadline has past and finally you offer only complaints and yet you do not have one, not one rational solution.

Your username is so mundane and unimaginative nobody cares. The posts are so lacking in effort that no one takes you seriously. Any other questions? I'm here to help but I am sure you only post but don't truly listen. Can you at least be a little more creative with the troll posts. That would at least provide entertainment value. We are getting tired of filling in the blanks for your. Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure what you want here. I think the original post said it all. You can nit pick and say that I'm trolling all you want,

but my post was pretty clear, and pretty unbiased. Read it again, if you are not able to comprehend my writings, then place me on ignore.

I'm not sure what you want here. I think the original post said it all. You can nit pick and say that I'm trolling all you want,

but my post was pretty clear, and pretty unbiased. Read it again, if you are not able to comprehend my writings, then place me on ignore.

"TD really does nothing. Does he go on vacation as soon as the season starts or something?" This is what you wrote. Really this is what you think. I won't break it down for you. You're too lazy to do any research.

"TD really does nothing. Does he go on vacation as soon as the season starts or something?" This is what you wrote. Really this is what you think. I won't break it down for you. You're too lazy to do any research.

I understand sarcasm wasn't commonplace in the 1960's; so you should just pass on this thread.

I understand sarcasm wasn't commonplace in the 1960's; so you should just pass on this thread.

Sarcasm is often used in an ironic manner so you therefore meant he works his azz off constantly pulling free agents or making deals. Well then... now I see what you are saying. It's either that or Gen Y brain does not understand the complexities of acquiring players outside of the world of Madden.

Sarcasm is often used in an ironic manner so you therefore meant he works his azz off constantly pulling free agents or making deals. Well then... now I see what you are saying. It's either that or Gen Y brain does not understand the complexities of acquiring players outside of the world of Madden.

I understand that if I had a kicker that I didn't have confidence in, I'd be looking for another.