Stopping the Screen on Madden............

So in the past I was unable to stop the wildcat, I eventually caught on and now I have a new problem..........I'm playing people that seem to want to run the screen all game long. I've been using DeCoud but I'm realizing that I have to concentrate on too much with him to stop the screen (Wrs going deep)

Anyway, the only thing I can think of is using a LB to stop it..........Any tips?????

Edited by red falcon

I generally stick to a Cover 2 based defense and run with Curtis Lofton most of the time. If I see a screen I just overshoot the screen and come in from the sideline, or if I went in on a blitz I just come up right behind the player getting the screen. If they are using them constantly then just run a Cover 1 QB Spy, and just follow the RB on the play instead of the QB.

I generally stick to a Cover 2 based defense and run with Curtis Lofton most of the time. If I see a screen I just overshoot the screen and come in from the sideline, or if I went in on a blitz I just come up right behind the player getting the screen. If they are using them constantly then just run a Cover 1 QB Spy, and just follow the RB on the play instead of the QB.

I always use a D-Lineman because I don't want to pull somone out of coverage.

Edited by cali_fan420