not bashing ryan but..............................................

blkprince2000

i,am not bashing ryan because i knew he would struggle some this year, last year we was under the radar no one really expected the type of success we had or ryan had. but with a year worth of film on him teams had something to prepare for, also we've had some key injuries on both sides of the ball and we all knew going into this season that our secoundary was weak so that was no surprise but i figured with good play calling and the addition of tony g. that ryan would have more options to help him out against top defenses, also the new england and dallas games we should have lost because we were horrible on both sides of the ball in those games we sorta just gave up,but the new orleans and carolina games we trailed but we fought and scrathed our way back in them with the winning drives in our hands and those key int were no excuse what so ever cause all we had to do is simply continue running the ball and run the clock out,like i said i'am not bashing our qb because i think he's gonna be one of the best but we all know these were games we should have won...............we should be 7-2 right know and i'am not gonna make excuses for them ryan needs to protect the ball when the game is on the line!

Mexican dinner night!

Im cooking the quesadillas (grilled)

my sister is handling the soft tacos

lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream,

sauce and the whole 9 yards yummie!

Cold beer on hand?

I think Matt's struggling because:

1. Defenses are more aware of his tendencies

2. He set the bar high last year and has more responsibility.

3. He's trying to force the ball to Gonzalez.

Hopefully it's an adjustment period, but I'm confident that he and the Birds will sort it out.

those key int were no excuse what so ever cause all we had to do is simply continue running the ball and run the clock out

Ummmm, dude, you DO realize that if you're losing and you run the clock out, your team has, in fact, LOST, right? :wacko:

And I like my beef tacos with extra spicy sauce, plus lettuce and tomatoes.

Edited by BCEaGleATLFaLcOn

I think Matt's struggling because:1. Defenses are more aware of his tendencies2. He set the bar high last year and has more responsibility.3. He's trying to force the ball to Gonzalez.Hopefully it's an adjustment period, but I'm confident that he and the Birds will sort it out.

Ryan is struggling because:

1. His pocket clock goes to hellinahandbasket after he gets rushed

2. His footwork is still not totally there

3. He is making way more loss inducing plays this year. Mostly mental miscues

4. He is all of a sudden sailing passes and losing his accuracy which was a strength

5. The defenses he is facing this year are way tougher than KC, DET, OAK, GB and STL

6. Defenses have plenty tape on him

7. His Oline has gotten slapped around in a few games

8. His WRs couldn't get open in a couple games

9. He had no run game in a few games

10. He hasn't started games nearly as fast as he did last year which makes it tough

As far as the people ignoring the man's post and trying to divert it to freakin Tacos? Boooooooooooo. Didn't they create the Pure Football forum for you people? TATF. Not food. :angry:

Edited by FalconFanSince1970

i,am not bashing ryan because i knew he would struggle some this year, last year we was under the radar no one really expected the type of success we had or ryan had. but with a year worth of film on him teams had something to prepare for, also we've had some key injuries on both sides of the ball and we all knew going into this season that our secoundary was weak so that was no surprise but i figured with good play calling and the addition of tony g. that ryan would have more options to help him out against top defenses, also the new england and dallas games we should have lost because we were horrible on both sides of the ball in those games we sorta just gave up,but the new orleans and carolina games we trailed but we fought and scrathed our way back in them with the winning drives in our hands and those key int were no excuse what so ever cause all we had to do is simply continue running the ball and run the clock out,like i said i'am not bashing our qb because i think he's gonna be one of the best but we all know these were games we should have won...............we should be 7-2 right know and i'am not gonna make excuses for them ryan needs to protect the ball when the game is on the line!

we are who we are. we can not beat a good team, only sub par teams. Check out the stats and tell me I'm lying. Only reason we had success last year is due to a veeeeeeeeerrrrrry weak schedule. Now you finally see what we are made of when we play "Playoff Caliber" teams