Is everyone becoming a lesbian these days?

ket222

are you ********? you cant choose what fetishes you have.

also who cares if it is a sin. I didnt know you were jesus. i didnt know this was the middle east, where religion runs the government. oh wait.

its not, so who cares.

Delusional. We all have a choice. Do you believe child sexual abusers were born that way. Give me a freakin break.

I'm not Jesus but I am a Christian and the Christian faith teaches beyond a shadow of a doubt that homosexual behavior is a sin. I am just being consistent with my religion. Do you have a problem with that? Are you being intolerant of my faith? Are you saying Christians cannot voice their faith based opinions?

All I said was it was a sin. I did not say she could not commit that sin. Apparently you have a problem with Christians but I thought the United States Constitution guaranteed freedom of religion. I guess according to you that's not valid anymore.

If homosexuality is a choice well then that means at some point in time you had to choose which sex you were attracted to. This also means there was a time before you made that choice that you were not sure which sex you were attracted to and at some point you have the ability to change your mind about which sex you are attracted to.

I don't know about you but my attraction to women is not a choice, it's a biological response. Involuntary things happen when I see an attractive woman.It has been this way since I have conscious memories and at no time did I make a choice to be attracted to women it was just always that way.

So at what point did you decide you liked women? and before that did you like men or something?

I did not say hetrosexuality is a choice. What I was saying was that sin is a choice and as I made it clear I believe homosexual behavior is a sin. Lindsey Lohen is a perfect example, clearly she has gone out with men now she is dating a women. Obviously she is making a choice and not a good one.

It is telling that for years now there has been research into finding a homosexual gene and they can't fine one. I will say that a lot of homosexuals have been sexually abused as children so that could be a factor.

Certainly hetrosexual sex can be sinful as well. Sex before marriage, adultry, etc so sinful behavior can effect us all. It is up to us to make the right choice.

Oh it definitely effects the culture. Lack of a strong father figure is devastating to children. You wonder if Lindsey had a strong father would she be this mixed up.

Although I agree with what you are saying 100%, you can't rule out the affect that working for Disney as a child actor can have on a person. Wait till Miley Cyrus becomes too old to be a teen idol anymore. Of course, her father is also a head case, so that's probably not the best example. The Jonas Brothers, those kids will have serious issues once they have to shave.

I did not say hetrosexuality is a choice. What I was saying was that sin is a choice and as I made it clear I believe homosexual behavior is a sin. Lindsey Lohen is a perfect example, clearly she has gone out with men now she is dating a women. Obviously she is making a choice and not a good one.

It is telling that for years now there has been research into finding a homosexual gene and they can't fine one. I will say that a lot of homosexuals have been sexually abused as children so that could be a factor.

Certainly hetrosexual sex can be sinful as well. Sex before marriage, adultry, etc so sinful behavior can effect us all. It is up to us to make the right choice.

I agree with this 100%. Heterosexuality is the norm, choice is involved in swerving from it. There has been zero scientific evidence (that is reputable) that shows a "gay gene" or some kind of predetermined homosexual genetic structure.

I agree with this 100%. Heterosexuality is the norm, choice is involved in swerving from it. There has been zero scientific evidence (that is reputable) that shows a "gay gene" or some kind of predetermined homosexual genetic structure.

not sure about either.. i will throw out that in twin studies they have a higher instance of homosexuality.. i think identical twins studied had found that like 52% of the other twins were homosexual..

fraternal twins were like 22% or something like that.

while not evidence for causality there is a pretty high correlation..

that's all i got on that one.

Is there any credible scientific evidence that it's a conscious decision? When it appears in other species, is it a choice?

Think about the variables involved in that choice. First, you have to choose to somehow ignore your biological imperatives, the ones that scream at you "MATE WITH THAT WOMAN...OR THAT ONE...ANY WOMAN!"

You'd then have to choose to start finding men attractive.

You'd choose to likely be ostracized by friends and family. You'd have to choose to endure the taunts of other kids, and maybe beatings too.

Now, I can maybe see...maybe...how someone could choose to start sleeping with men. What I can't understand as a heterosexual man is how anyone could choose to not be attracted to women. Like the other poster said, women have been the sole focus of my sexual drive since the day I found my dad's playboy. No amount of reasoning, flawed or otherwise, could lead me not to desire them almost constantly.

Anecdotally, I've met many gay men, many of them in positions to be with as many beautiful women as they want. I can't figure out a single reason why any of them would pass that up in order to take it in the *** from another dude instead.

While I have no doubt that some men and women do choose to go the other way, maybe because they already felt ostracized or something, or maybe they never had clear direction one way or the other, there is no question in my mind that the majority are just naturally attracted to the same sex.

Come on, she has had many relationships with guys. She IS not a lesbian, she CHOOSES to be a lesbian. It is a lifestyle choice not a DNA wired trait she was born with. Having a strong father figure would have helped her pick a guy with much better qualities than the losers she has chosen to be with.

i'd like for you to justify why someone would CHOOSE to be gay.

Is there any credible scientific evidence that it's a conscious decision? When it appears in other species, is it a choice?

Think about the variables involved in that choice. First, you have to choose to somehow ignore your biological imperatives, the ones that scream at you "MATE WITH THAT WOMAN...OR THAT ONE...ANY WOMAN!"

You'd then have to choose to start finding men attractive.

You'd choose to likely be ostracized by friends and family. You'd have to choose to endure the taunts of other kids, and maybe beatings too.

Now, I can maybe see...maybe...how someone could choose to start sleeping with men. What I can't understand as a heterosexual man is how anyone could choose to not be attracted to women. Like the other poster said, women have been the sole focus of my sexual drive since the day I found my dad's playboy. No amount of reasoning, flawed or otherwise, could lead me not to desire them almost constantly.

Anecdotally, I've met many gay men, many of them in positions to be with as many beautiful women as they want. I can't figure out a single reason why any of them would pass that up in order to take it in the *** from another dude instead.

While I have no doubt that some men and women do choose to go the other way, maybe because they already felt ostracized or something, or maybe they never had clear direction one way or the other, there is no question in my mind that the majority are just naturally attracted to the same sex.

But there is absolutely zero scientific evidence that shows what you are saying. None. They have already broken down the human DNA and genome and they can't find a "gay gene" anywhere in it. There may be some kind of subconscious desires or leanings but those do not have to be acted upon. We all have those kind of impulses but we then choose whether or not to act upon them. I don't think its a situation where you literally every day have to decide if you want to be sexually attracted to one gender or another.

But there is absolutely zero scientific evidence that shows what you are saying. None. They have already broken down the human DNA and genome and they can't find a "gay gene" anywhere in it. There may be some kind of subconscious desires or leanings but those do not have to be acted upon. We all have those kind of impulses but we then choose whether or not to act upon them. I don't think its a situation where you literally every day have to decide if you want to be sexually attracted to one gender or another.

They still haven't figured out all the mysteries the human genome contains. Maybe they'll find it, maybe they won't. All I know is there is no amount of reasoning, or money, or peer pressure that could wipe out my natural attraction for women. It really is amazing how strong it is, that deeply embedded biological imperative to mate with the other sex. You might be able to pay me enough to get me to sleep with a dude, but nothing could make me give up women.

And I know anecdotal evidence isn't worth anything, but my experience tells me those dudes are just not attracted to women. Do you really think it's possible you could "choose" not to be attracted to women anymore? Don't you think your very nature would scream at you? "Hey keithbrooking, I know you're doing this whole sleeping with dudes thing, but seriously, find a woman...soon!"

I can't even imagine how they'd get through the day. I can barely make it an hour without thinking about women. How would they get anything done, constantly having to suppress that natural desire?

One thing I think we can agree on though is whether natural or choice, they should have the same rights as everyone else.

They still haven't figured out all the mysteries the human genome contains. Maybe they'll find it, maybe they won't. All I know is there is no amount of reasoning, or money, or peer pressure that could wipe out my natural attraction for women. It really is amazing how strong it is, that deeply embedded biological imperative to mate with the other sex. You might be able to pay me enough to get me to sleep with a dude, but nothing could make me give up women.

And I know anecdotal evidence isn't worth anything, but my experience tells me those dudes are just not attracted to women. Do you really think it's possible you could "choose" not to be attracted to women anymore? Don't you think your very nature would scream at you? "Hey keithbrooking, I know you're doing this whole sleeping with dudes thing, but seriously, find a woman...soon!"

I can't even imagine how they'd get through the day. I can barely make it an hour without thinking about women. How would they get anything done, constantly having to suppress that natural desire?

One thing I think we can agree on though is whether natural or choice, they should have the same rights as everyone else.

Yes we definitely agree on the last. I'm also in favor of polygamy as that is adults making life decisions with other consenting adults, who are we to deny them?

even if there was a "gay gene," it wouldn't have to be acted upon. if this is your argument i don't know why you're talking about genetics.

Whether it is a choice or not it is a sin and will cause nothing pain in their lives.

Many people choose things that cause them to be disowned, hated and treated like dirt. Let's see drug use especially stuff like meth, heroin, criminal behavior, joning a cult, etc. People always have a choice and when they choose destructive behavior which I believe homosexual behavior to be they bring these problems upon themselves.

I approve of this post.

Archived